1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Not Been around much - had computer problems

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatstitcher, 16 September 2009 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    My OWn

Sorry I have not been around for a while but my laptop decided to blow up and I haven't been able to access my desktop PC as Ben has been monopolizing it.

Anyway my problems have now been resolved, I have a brand spanking new laptop with a shiny red top (my dad ordered that specially as I am a Man Utd Supporter), and I have spent time getting it set up.

The weigh in result last friday 14th Sept was not good, I gained 1.5lb, I was half expecting it as i have been lucky the previous 2 weeks, and my personal life has not improved either.

I have so far had a good week and I have also dug out my Food Diaries from when I 1st started slimming world 2 yrs ago, and had good losses, and as I now weigh more than I have ever done I am going to follow them for the next few weeks.

I may not be around much for the next 2 weeks as I am having surgery on my left wrist to solve my Carpal Tunnel problem, my right wrist was done back in July. So I may be typing with one hand and as I am left handed I foresee several problems ahead, in most aspects of my life (I will let you use your imaginations for some of them!!). I have been spending the past 2 weeks organising for family, friends and carers to look after Ben each evening after school for the 2 weeks that I have my stitches in as I have to avoid straining the hand.

Anyway I will try and send an update of my weight at least.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.