not been on for a while week 6 x

jonsey78

Hi all hope you are all doing well on LT i not been on for a bit had a bad week last week felt so stressed started picking then ate i was lucky to lose 1 1/2 lb but have picked myself up this week mother in law noticed i had lost weight and said somthing which is a big deal from her also brother and sis in law came down from london and were like WOW look at you so what a boost feeling good this week got a goal date to lose as much as i can to go to the races in september hope to get a nice dress and look good in it plus ni am nearly at the 2st mark so really want to do it this week i have also gone to the next st down on the scale woo hoo hope to be on more next week to see how you all getting on x :)

Hi Jonsey,
congrats on your weight loss, sorry you felt the need to pick though. Glad you've pulled yourself back up and got back on it, well done. Remember how good it feels to get nice compliments like you did this week and that will keep you going when you feel rough. Wishing you all the best for the coming weigh in.
Doirin

hey well done for getting back on it and on the losses so far, youve done great!

Hi Jonsey

Good to see you again. Glad you have picked yourself up and started running with LT again...you know it would be so easy to just forget all the good you have done, and you are doing so well.

Just remember how horrid it made you feel and how GOOD it felt being given the compliments. Put the two together and you know which one you prefer! Keep that in mind.

You will get to your goal, just keep your eye on the ball and you will get there.

Just keep posting too!!!

Take care

Well done at getting back on the straight & narrow! Sounds like you've got a lot more clarity now!

Good luck for your next week & weigh in!

Hannah

Well done on the weight loss & getting back on track x

You're doing fab and I'm glad you got the compliments as an added boost and incentive to carry on. WITHOUT PICKING!! naughty :p

Keep going, think how many more compliments you'll get with the extra weight off :)

Back