Not been to class for 4 weeks!!!

Amandab

Hi

I havnt been to class for 4 weeks and think I will have gained a stone. This will be the second period this year that I have had such a large gain, im suffering from depression at the moment :( doctor has now put me on anti-depressents.

Havnt heard anything from my consultant so not sure if I'd be welcome back at group so don't know what to do :(((

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Hun

Sorry to hear you've been so down really but if you do want to start losing weight again then definitely pluck up the courage to go back to group. What did you think of the consultant when you were at group because if you didn't get on with them is there any other group that you could attend instead? Xx

I would say don't wait any longer to go back to group. You'll be welcomed back with a smile. If you're nervous give your consultant a call beforehand. Don't ever think that you're the only person who has been through this.....I could write a book! The only option is to keep getting back on that horse.....Good luck xx

Thanks guys, I rang my consultant about 10 mins ago, will be going back tonight and doing my best to keep on track :)

We've all been there at some point I think ;)

But look at this way, you're facing it head on - not hiding. That's the biggest step you can take - not giving up ;)

XxX

We have most certainly all been there! Get back on the horse and go to group, it will do you good and never giving up is the key!

Ruth x

Well done good luck with the weight loss and your treatment.

Back