Not doing well :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah5, 24 October 2006 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Well we have moved and the move went very well.. HOWEVER things have gone all wrong diet wise. I had just reached my goal weight when we moved a week ago and have since been bingeing terribly and in a nutshell have put on 7lbs :eek:

I really don't know what to do, I feel as though I have just gone back in time to pre-Lighterlife/Cambridge and have gone back to my old (terrible) ways, feeling a bit miserable about it to be honest.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

aww thanks hon :eek:

but what is the best thing to do now? i dread to even think about going back on SS but even the slightest bit of food now makes me go into binge mode :(

what the heck is wrong with me?!
  4. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hey Sarah5, well done on getting to goal and on moving home.
    Alot of peeps find moving home so stressful dont be 2 hard on yourself.

Could u maybe try and do the 1500 Cd plan to lose that 7 pounds it will come off so quickly and u will still be eating normally and be in control of your food.
    Hun there is no way u need to Ss with just 7 pounds to lose.

Take care and looking forward to chatting 2 u soon and see how u r doing xx
  5. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

yes it is annoying isn't it!?!

i have met my counsellor here (we're in a new area) and she seems very nice. she's been on holiday since the day we moved in, but she's back now and i think i'll give her a call and have a chat about it.

thanks a lot for your advice, any more would be gratefully received.

(not sure why my ticker isn't working properly!)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.