NOT EATING ALL MY PACKS

yes i know that - basically i just want to know if i would be able to have an extra one tonight to make up for it, and then i basically only had one day of just the two packs?

There would be no point in having the extra pack now. Just make sure from here on in that you have your 3 packs a day because you really do need them all.

i tried a muffin it failed ha ha ha dont know what i did wrong ha ha

I know what you mean :p

I hated the vegetable soup, and I was so excited to try it out as crisps :p
I have a list of my favourite recipes on my fridge! :D

Speaking of chocolate orange... I had *just* drunk one before going into this thread, which is weird because I've had it loads before but for the first time I couldn't stand it. It was a bit like llama poo and cream.

I'll be swapping tomorrow.

OP, do have all your packs for the reasons already suggested. And if you haven't yet tried all the flavours, don't buy untested ones in bulk! Especially not the stronger flavours. I recommend vanilla or normal chocolate if you have to get more than one of each flavour.

I don't like the choc mint and choc orange cold but they are quite nice mixed with hot water to make a hot chocolate drink. Not my favourite but to be honest I try not to think about it - I just need to do well so just get it down. The better I stick to it the quicker I'll get to goal.... I hope :)

Jan x

My friend started missing her shakes deliberatley as she thought it'd speed things up, it didn't. She looked awful with dark circles, greyish skin and chapped lips, and lost nowhere near as much as me who had three a day and had never looked better. Try and take them however you can as it really isn't healthy to cut out anymore calories or vitamins or nutrients than you get on three a day.

K

add a few sweeteners to sweeten them up x

You certainly wont lose as much weight overall as your body will go into starvation mode if you dont have all the packs - trust me, it happened to me!

Back