not eating enough!!

On the school roof? Are the lessons better up there? Maybe she's doing astrology and was waiting for the night sky lol.
One good thing about red headed people I suppose lol. At least you found her lol.
I am gearing up to cycle to the gym when the holidays start properly, I can go arly when the roads are clearer rather than after taking them to the station, coming home changing car for bike and then going in rush hour! My arse would hold up more traffic than a caravan lol.
I was going to take him to tea at the Savoy (but we're now waiting for the passport to turn up before we get his dad to cough up the money lol)
oh how the other half live! savoy indeed!.. i had a £1.95 coffee up town this morning.. does that count as flash!.. hey and got a free biscuit with it...that i left!! omg forgot about that omg omg!.. :D
ive had my bike for years and still looks brand new!.. and had to revert to that when the car was poorly!.. its was a killer at first, but i zoom all over on it now!.. and have to say its quite pleasant!..
sam....x

Believe me it's a one off lol but it's something he'd like to try. His brother and father think he's nuts specially as he has to wear a tie lol.
I'm not comfortable yet being back on the bike!
I've got a fat burd saddle that I paid extra for! It's still like sitting on a razor blade!! Oooh me bits did hurt lol!
But yes it's good fun I sshould do more on it! It was in the shed for 5 yrs lol, had to bring her in the kitchen to re-tame her she'd gone feral lol.

Believe me it's a one off lol but it's something he'd like to try. His brother and father think he's nuts specially as he has to wear a tie lol.
I'm not comfortable yet being back on the bike!
I've got a fat burd saddle that I paid extra for! It's still like sitting on a razor blade!! Oooh me bits did hurt lol!
But yes it's good fun I sshould do more on it! It was in the shed for 5 yrs lol, had to bring her in the kitchen to re-tame her she'd gone feral lol.
lol lol lol that did make i laugh!!.. you bloody loon!!!
dont think it matters how big ya saddle is sugar, its still gonna hurt when you first saddle up!.. its amazing just how fast things toughen up!.. i remember my bottom hurting for 3 days when i first went up the shop and had to walk half way back! now im up and down the curbs like a teenager!
lol...daft sod!:D:D:D:D:D:D
sam.....x

It's not me bottom and I don't want it toughened up thankyou! Maybe John Wayne rode a bike and that's why he walked funny!
Might put a cushion on it next time lol

"coughs"...... didn't mean that!
cant help thinking that the cushion idea is a bad one!.. you tried leaning ya saddle down a bit! .. had the same problem with the ginger one and her new bike!..
ive been walking about like john wayne for years!.. think its a lincs thing!.. thinking about it.... may be time to stop! lol

Last edited:
Back