Extra Easy Not eating enough

LesleyBradford

Can anyone help please. On my first weigh in I had lost 4.5lbs. Then on my second weigh in I had put on half a pound. I was told this was probably because I wasn't eating enough eg a jacket potato and baked beans was not enough for my evening meal. I do have fruit and yoghurt afterwards and to be honest I'm full. I also have a very weird and hectic work life and some times just have time to grab something quick to eat at my desk. I wonder if anyone can give me a few pointer please. By the way, I'm a useless cook - three lots of soup and a quiche all rubbish and had to put in the bin:eek:

It is very common to sts or even gain in your second week. It's your body fighting back after the week one weight loss. You see it all the time in shows like Biggest Loser. So I don't it is necessarily that you are not eating enough. Give it another couple of weeks and look at your losses over the month before making any major changes :)

And make sure you are filling yr diary in for your consultant to have a look at. They like you to do this for the first 4 weeks. Hope this helps:)

I put on half a pound in my second week back on plan too. I didn't do anything different for the first 3 weeks but as you can see from my signature very different results. I know it's said lots but just make sure you're getting your super free and stick to plan :)

Back