Not fat at 50

traceyfizz

Am going to be 50 in June 2015 and I want to be slim got around 6 stones to lose , must persevere this time

Hi traceyfizz. Well done on making that choice to spend some time and energy on yourself. Like you, I decided I didn't want to be fat and fifty. I find this site to be really helpful (even if I just read the posts and recipes of others, it keeps me from the biscuit tin!). I started SW 10wks ago and have lost 1st and 12lbs so far (another 6st approx to lose tho) and am taking it 1lb at a time rather than getting overwhelmed with the enormity of it all...which I think is where I've failed in the past) x

Yes me too I have made many false starts and given up , really need to do this once and for all and this site is very good

I'm finding this time around (so far!) its easier for me on extra easy than on red or green so I'm staying motivated (fingers and everything else crossed!). I get bored easily and its hard to find new recipes that my OH and kids will eat but that's on plan for me...but find new recipes on here all the time.

How long have you been on SW? How are you finding it?

Hi started last Thursday but have been on it before and did really well , the recipe ideas on here are fab really helping

Back