Not feeling confident...anyone give me a boost?

I've been REALLY good this week (for anyone that knows me they'll know what I mean!). I have been drinking at least 7pints of 'pure' water, and swapped my tea to decaff (averaging 6-7 3/4 pint mugs a day). I've been without my flapjacks this week as my pharmacy's order didn't come in, so its just been shakes/soups. It's my 'bloat' week (week before totm!) and I feel so heavy....

I'm weighing 1lb heavier than last week's WI (not a big deal, but not helping my mood! LOL!) but I KNOW I should lose this week...but what if I don't? My 'toilet' issues are here again so it's time for my weekly dose of ducolax, nothing so far so another two tonight..maybe that'll help?

I'm 'only' losing 2lbs a week as it is so I'm a lot slower than some of you, but I was okay with that. But if I don't lose this week I'll feel so down? I know its a case of wait & see...but it's not easy?!:wave_cry:

I know how you feel - I had a zero weight loss on week 3 but carried on and made the mistake of weighing myself twice the following week - one time showed a loss of 3lbs another a gain of 4lbs!! but when I had WI at the end of the week my loss was 6lbs so I'm NOT getting on the scales in the middle of the week EVER again haha!!
So don't get too fed up - keep drinking the water and just wait for your WI and it'll soon even out :):):)

PMSL!!! I could say that I won't weigh daily anymore, but I know I will! Now I have the proof that I have to keep the faith, and keep on track 100%. Who knows, next week I might manage 4lbs?....
(or is that being too ambitious!? LOL!)

Nothing is too ambitious! It is lipotrim.. and losses go up and down and up and down!!

I never followed a pattern!! :)

Now I've got my head around the fact that I HAVE to do this 100%, and hopefully chased my 'picking' demons away for good :)whistle:), I hope to start averaging 3lbs a week? I was averaging 2lb a week while not focusing, so hopefully I can meet my mini-challenge of 14lbs before the wedding?:vibes::vibes::vibes:
Thanks again for the virtual ass-kicking!!:thankyou:
I CAN do this!!!

Aawww chick, keep your chin up. This thing is really hard at times but you have to keep focused on your end goal. You are having steady losses which I know feels slow to you but you will get there. You have come so far already, take one day at a time and DON'T weigh yourself in between your weekly pharmacy visits, it gives a false idea of your total progress for that week. I am sure you will get a nice surprise, if not this week cos of totm defo next week. And it will come quicker than you think xxx

woohoo, well done on 3lb!!

hi Irishmum, your doing really well, can you notice a differece yet , cant wait to start on monday seeing how well ye are doing gives me great motive to succeed,thewhole of Ireland must be on this diet!!!!

Your doing really well hun, much better than me. I remember trying to get back on it same time as you, you lost 17lb and I gained 14lb back on track now started again last Monday and so far have lost half of what I put back on. At times it is daunting but we need to stay motivated. I could eat a scabby dog just now but not sure which shop sells them.

Fab weight loss keep up the good work. I too love the scales cant stay off them but I don't let them get to me if I put on because I stick to the chemists scales. Everytime I go the loo which is a lot on this diet lol I weigh myself before and after my wee (obsessive hey). xx:)

LOL! Thanks everyone!!

I have really noticed a difference in my clothes that I am wearing. No more muffin-tops, and I've actually brought out some of my old belts to keep some of them up!!! Yayy me! ;P
I've a few outfits that I want to get back into- but they're from my 'skinny' days so I reckon it'll take at least another stone and a half before I try them- and who knows- they'll probably be so out of date I won't want to wear them anymore- but I'll be happy just to know they fit!

Well, Irish mum, as I have dropped from a size20 to size14, I've simply HAD to get a complete new wardrobe of clothes....:rolleyes:I didn't have any size 14's saved from the 1980's, although I heard that 80's shoulderpads are coming back in...SHAME!!!!! So spent loadsamoney on new clothes....I've really enjoyed myself!!!

Back