Not feeling so great now!!!!!!

littleflower2

Hi Guys...i posted a thread in the 100% earlier today saying i was feeling great!!!!
Well...i ate some cheese tonight!!!!! i'm gutted....i was feeling like cr@p when i got home from work and tried to resist but gave in as i was feeling weak and shaky! I have about 2 match box sizes!!
I think it was because i was sooo busy at work today and forgot to drink water and because it's Fri night which i associate with going out or making something delicious to eat! I was feeling great all day until i got home!

Anyway its done now and i'm going to bed now...but i will pick up in the morning and carry on cos i love losing this weight!!! People have already started to comment...which is FAB! x

Just put it behind you now and make a fresh start in the morning. it wont have done you much if any harm at all. Dont let it lead you to a slippery slope though, where you may think, like others have in the past, that they can do it and get away with it.

Good luck, you are doing really well.

Aww, been there, done that!!! LOL!! ;)
Dont worry, like you said, move on - its doone with! A blip is just that, dont let it be a bad day and then a bad week! Pick yaself up!.. when I did it I woke the next morning knowing how bad it made me feel with the guilt and I woke up more determined than ever, plus I felt physcially better too which made a big difference.

heres to a strong weekend for all of us! :)

Back