Step 1 Sole Source Not feeling the results?

Wow to the 26" waist there!!!!! That's amazing!

What is that you're doing then? A DVD?

I've set my own 30 day challenge and I'm doing exercise (toning) every day now and I hate exercise. I have to work out in my living room or it doesn't get done!

Current loss: 16lbs and 10.5 inches

The small waist is a fluke of nature I think, my hips and boobs more than make up for it!

I have an app on my phone called gymboss I've set up a timing thing of 20 seconds then 10 seconds x4 x8 for the tabata then I chose my target for the day so this morning it was legs and bum. So I did squats, lunges, ice skaters and side lunges. You do one for 20 second then rest for 10 seconds then the next until you've done all four eight times. You have to do as many as you can in the 20 seconds. Tomorrow I think I'll do core work, so crunches, plank, side plank and cobra.

For the days when I can't be bothered to think I do Jillian michaels 30 day shred DVD.

I do jillian michaels problem zones. It's broken down into more manageable sessions so I can do a little less than normal. Have to be careful because of being on Ss!

I envy your teeny tiny waist hun! I'm all ass lol my top half is a 12, my bottom takes longer to get on board hence the DVDs lol

Current loss: 16lbs and 10.5 inches

Well ladies, I had an ultrasonic cavitation session today on my midriff. It was 20 mins of what I can only imagine is like a very long ultrasound (gel, a metal head moving over the flab and a weird squealing sound in my ears). Following that I had 10 mins of a suction tool which was not at all unpleasant and 10 mins on a vibration plate. I was measured before and after and measured exactly 1/2 inch smaller afterwards!! Very pleased - have a course of 6 booked. Xx

wow thats super!!! How much did that cost if you dont mind me asking? Do they do this on the ass as well as thats my problem zone :(

They do it everywhere!! Bellies, bums, thighs, arms. If there's flab they will blast it! It works out at £22.50 a session. Xx

I found a place near me that does some clever wrap and it's £160 for 3 sessions and it loses between 20-30 inches!!!! I like those types of figures lol

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Wow that's impressive. This is permanent loss though - real fat melting, no water removal etc. The one I went to is called Cavitone, I have noticed others though on ******* and ******* xx

Nope this one isn't water related at all!! I checked that. I don't know how they do it but it seemed to work! They say that the inches will stay off As long as you follow a healthy lifestyle....then it stays off :)

WOW! Go for it and report back. The bits missing in my post are two well-known offers websites ;) x

Haha that's the first place I checked ;)

Keep me posted on yours too! Xx

Shall do hun! Got to wait until pay day before I book it but I like the sound of all those inches coming off my ass haha

Thanks hun :)

Fraufrau, I looked and they don't do it near me. Also what's your real name?
I'm Hayley :D
Liz, what is it cake that you're doing?
I need it shifting from my hips and ass too. It's going from my waist and not shifting from there.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Hayley - I'm Leigh! It is called 'ultrasonic cavitation' more generically so maybe that will bring up better results?! It doesn't seem to shed loads, but once it's melted the fat it doesn't come back. You can expect to lose 3 inches in 6 sessions off the areas you want to target xxx

Back