Not feeling well today

margareth

Not feeling very well today its my 12th day and ive been having diahorrea 4 the past 3 days but very bad today also feeling v sick. Is this normal? Still taking my shakes as usual and drinking lots to but definatly not feeling well.:(

ahh im sorry to hear that your not feeling well. im on day 10 and have been unwell since thursday slowly getting worse until yesterday. thankfully im feeling better today. i havent read anything about others being ill so maybe you have a bug. its worse that you cant take anything for it. as i phone my chemist and asked and was told all i could have was paracetamol. hope you feel better soon x x x

Im not even sure if i can take imodium for it either!! And as its Sunday my chemist is shut. Im due to do night duty in work tonight so might have to phone in sick!! My husband is annoying me he keeps saying its the shakes causing it so not alot of help!!!!

i know how u feel
im feeling so bad today and im only on day 4
hope your feeling better soon x

Hi sorry to hear your feeling so poorly. I've never heard of anyone having diarrhea on the shakes most people on it run into the opposite problem and take dulcolux all the time! I'd say you've definitely gotten a bug. Hope you feel better very soon

Thanks everyone for your concern had a rough night!!! Phoned in sick so at least i was at home!! Couldnt keep my shakes down only one stayed down will this affect my loss?

Poor you Margareth

Sorry to hear you are still unwell. Don't know how your weight loss will figure out if you have a bug. I know though if you don't have all 3 shakes it can lower your metabolism making you less likely to lose weight. however many people who have a bug lose weight anyhow. Goodluck and hope you are feeling better soon.

give you chemist a ring and seek his advice just incase. hope you feel better soon x x x

Poor you! Can't imagine anything worse when you're dieting. I would second the suggestion of phoning the pharmacy for advice. Are you any better yet petal?

hi i had been sick one night dont have a clue why i rang my chemist who rang lipotrim for my and they said milk of magnisia was ok to take,

Last edited:
Back