Not feeling well

sarah88

Gold Member
For the last 2 days I have been feeling constantly dizzy and light headed, I dont no y? I have alot of carbs in my sf diet could this b it

Sorry to hear that. Do you eat at regular intervals?
I have low blood sugar and feel light headed and shake and sometimes faint if I don't eat regularly.

I eat a lot of carbs and it doesn't have that effect on me, maybe you have a bug?

Hope your feeling better soon. x

I am eating 3 meals at roughy the sane time every day, and sometimes a bit of fruit in between?!

That simply wouldn't be enough for me.

I always hsve an afternoon snack - a banana or a cereal bar, little bit of pasta or small sandwich I couldn't last just on three meals due to my shakes. Don't know if it's just my metabolism or what but I get so fuzzy headed and vague and shake terribly.

Maybe try having something else to eat when you feel it coming on and see how you go on.

I have just had a boost! Within pp so I am gonna see if that helps if I does then im not getting enough sugar! But what can I have to get more sugar without going out free foods?

Well exactly. With me it's sugar too but my gp told me not to reach for sugary things because my body wil crave it everytime but to go for slow release things ideally ie porrige oats which are slow release.

When I'm desperate ie out shopping then 4 jelly babies will do the trick they are almost pure sugar and help almost instantly.

A banana is great. So is a little bit of chicken or tuna on a slice or Ww bread.

Thing is I do eat those things and have done over the last 2 days when feeling like this

Sounds like a bug to me - I had something similar about a week ago, just went away by itself . Take it easy and get an early night if you can (you may not be getting enough sleep).

thankyou for ur reply, has eased off a fair bit but still get it every now and again!

Back