Not going back there!!!!!

jakkiG

Hi all,
Just wanted to pass on my commitment to shifting all this ugly fat:mad:. Yukk i hate it. I have just dropped a dress size and have gone through my wardrobe to chuck out all the clothes that are too big coz I am never going there again. I took them all to the charity shop and will do that every time anything gets too big:D:D:D hopefully very soon. At least I know that hopefully the clothes are making money for a good cause but I sure don't want to have to wear that size ever again. Sorry to rant but it helps with my determination.

oh my god, i said exactly same thing to my partner only yesterday!
i will be taking all my clothes to charity as soon as they become loose...
i am not going to risk getting big again and simply go up the sizes without a care in the world.
i hate being bigger so i mustnt let it happen EVER again!

well done u. i am trying to sort through my clothes at the mo am finding stuff never knew i had. also loads of clothes with tags..gonna head to ebay with them!!!

I had the same thought this weekend.............I'll clean up my closet and not keep any of my "large" clothes..............I will not need them ever again, so I'll give them away.......
How interesting that a lot of us fell/ think the same away.I wonder what Icemoose would say about that............

It's great going to the charity shop with all the clothes, I dread to think how much money I've had to spend going through 7 sizes but thanks to reading your post I now look at how much I've raised for charity, GO GIRLS AND BOYS XX

Good for you! Go Girl..... one thing I would recommend though is to hang on to one outfit in your largest size because it such a blast trying it on again when you have lost all the weight!!

Gx

Well I got rid of all of my clothes when I did LT last time, and there were some lovely ones there.....Then a blip in my circumstances and i piled it back on. NoT all of it but too much to fit in what clothes I had! This time, my 'fat' jeans, jumpers and a few tops that won't date will be going loftway!

Back