Not gonna be FAT & 40!!! Exante

Ah but then u have managed to not touch anything u shouldnt whilst being at home so i reckon ull be fine at work. Just keep water with u. At my office theres Biccies as well as a vending machine, its torture when youre feeling starved!

week1 - 14.5lb, week 2 -5.5lbs week 3 - 4lbs

Oh I bet!! Least I'm in a day nursery tomorrow and I use to think eww mush as there foods all mashed up. Prob look like what I've been eating last 2 weeks lol.
Think I'd buckle seeing crisps and chocolate. Lol
U r doing fab to resist. :)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Thanks chic. Stopped for dinner now but too early for my 2nd pack so I'll have it wen I'm done.
All been really good and smiled :)

Fab day really enjoyed it. Aching now as it's hard work crawling round the floor lol. Had a bar at 3 and will dig a pack out for dinner later.
All smiles today so good 1st day back:) not drank enough water my head hurts!
How was yr day??hope uv stuck to plan ? U looking forward to yr weekend ?

Thats good then, see nothing to worry about! Yeah all good thanks, off plan from tomorrow for a few days but going to continue to workout to try and counter balance it all so that its not an awful weigh in on monday (day later as i wont be back on sunday)

I might change my weigh day to Friday as on weekends I eat!!!
Good luck have a lovely time:)

Oh that sounds bad don't it lol. I just know I can stick to it if I do it like that. My losses will never b amazing but I can handle a diet if I can still eat n drink at the weekend!

Yeah but u are losing. So whats the harm? Ure getting to where u wana be and dont feel starved doing it, im tellin ya if i had time id prob do the sane thing

Hey howve u been?? Get up to mych over the weekend? I had fun and ate food which was amazing, thoroughly enjoyed myself lol, weighed in today and gained 1lb so im happy as thought it would be a lot worse! Back on it today !

Back