Not gonna be FAT & 40!!! Exante

A bit but I added plenty of topping and made the base quite thin case it was crap lol. The tom sauce is nice n u add what u want. It was better than I've eaten all week lol.

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Its friday!!!!

Well ive been really munchy this week, managed to control myself... Just lol how are we doing??

week1 - 14.5lb, week 2 -5.5lbs

Thank god it's Friday!! Not seen my man all week!! He's home tonight
Feel hungry today, had a bar at 11 and I will be having prawn & lobster salad tonight with him. Mmmm
Be hard to not have a glass of wine.
Hope you have a good weekend.

I make my daughters pack up and dinner every night. She had sausage and mash last night! Oh I could of eaten that. Hard isn't it but I keep saying would I prefer that bit of food or size 10 jeans?! Xx

Ah totally true!! Nearly weigh in day, hope ive dropped a decent amount this has been my toughest week id say! Sorry i thinkevery post ive made this week has been about food !!

Lol mine too!! It's what were all on here for though. Our struggle with diets, food, confidence!!
Hope you've had a good loss too!
Good luck :)
Is it this weekend your out for girly night or next??

Yeah u too mate, no next weekend, i was hoping that after losing 20lbs id have dropped a dress siZe but not quite.. Im guessing that the difference is 2 stone per size on average?

Wen I lost before, I am 5"10 tho my mum said oh have u lost a bit of weight!! I said yes 3stone
Right pis'd off it took that much for someone to notice ! But by the 4th stone everyone was saying wow! Bet they noticed when I put the 3 on tho lol

It's weird my 1st 2half stone I felt the same by 3/12 I went from size 18-14
Guess the smaller u are that 1stone makes more difference. By 4 stone I could just get in a size 12

Haha yeah aint that the truth, how weird is that, u just skipped 2 siZes? Altho at the time u just wooohoooo!!

16.5 was my starting weight. Think I skipped two sizes as wen I brought next size down jeans it was only 2 weeks later I thought these are loose. When I went to buy next pair of jeans I was shocked I was even smaller. Cost u a fortune in clothes lol

Thats a price im willing to pay!! Despite the fact u gaibed weight back at least u know uve done it once and can do it again

I know, just can't believe I'm back here again after working so hard!
Because I had 3 shakes aday for 14 weeks I lost but it wasn't the diet for me. Once I could eat again I couldn't stop!! That's why this time I do packs in the week ( no shakes) and add veg chicken. Then weekend have fish salad , steak salad to show I don't have to eat crap. And if I do it's a real treat. When I loose this time I need to keep it off. So easy to put it on, right hard work getting it off!!!

I know, the good thing is that u learnt now what works best for u and what u can do to achieve it and keep it off. i just want to start seeing change like huge change! Well im not going to dwell on what was just gona keep positive stick with the diet and exercise (except next weekend) and then hope for the best result for my first goal then start working towards my 2 nd goal. Its gona happen this year! Its GOT to happen this year.

Omg I had wine last night!! Feel crap this morning lol. Teach me a lesson hey lol.
Hope u have a good weekend.

Back