Not gonna be FAT & 40!!! Exante

Morning!! So i weighed in today and im down 4lbs, im happy with that but wouldve loved more so currently on 24lbs :) hows the weekend been?

week1 - 14.5lb, week 2 -5.5lbs

Hiya. Well done you that's amazing in 3 weeks. I lost another 5lb I'm happy with that. Gonna b a slow slog tho
Hope u have a great week :)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

It's not as quick as others but I am eating ... Oh yes and drinking wine. Had wine sat too
Think got a bit carried away as my fella was home lol.
My dad came down yesterday and told us he was being made redundant and to celebrate he wants to take us all Antigua in sept! So two holidays too loose weight for! Just glad there ages away with my snail pace lol.
And I say celebrate his redundancy as he was due to retire last year but heard whispers of it closing so stayed on as he's been there 45 years.
Looking at 60k WOW

Ooh nice work, 2 holidays in one year!! And thats a proper nice payout!! Itll keep u on track ! To be honest if i had started a diet last year - like i was meant to id have hit my goal by now and done it your way but as its soooo last minute i have to be extreme, would love to lose another 2 stone before i go but will be happy for at least 1 more altho this week wont be good as im out so will look to make up for what i gain, just keeping my fingers and toes crossed that its not much!!

week1 - 14.5lb, week 2 -5.5lbs week 3 - 4lbs

I'm sure you will be fine. It's one weekend just get back on track once yr back home.
I just can't do extreme as I know I'll bugger it up again. Wish I could as the losses are amazing. I might do one week on total to give me a kick up the bum!! U will defo meet yr goal for yr holiday the rate yr loosing!! B a skinny Minnie in no time :)

I hope youre right, im changing my workout again... Lol. Its good to mix it up, next one is jillian michaels

You are so good!! I'm lazy!! Scrubbed my house for nearly 3 hours today. Washed all the doors so that's gotta burn a few calories ?!
You will reach your goal I know you will.

Lol no I'm back work Wednesday and I know I won't have time for door scrubbing. I hover n mop everyday as I have two pugs that moult n this time of year leave dirty feet marks on my wood floor ggrrrrrrr!!!
Quite enjoy cleaning!! How sad lol

Im like that, i just love a clean house lol. I have a sausage dog, he hates other dogs but loves people bless him, so strange lol

Mine love everyone which is a problem cause not everyone wants to be licked n covered in hair lol.
Yeah nice feeling coming in to a sparkly house!!

Hiya. U had a good day?? I did cauliflower rice with my chilli pack today and it was really good. Surprised as I don't like it just boiled blurrrr
Hope uv had a good day x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422382006.333650.jpg

Yeah good today. :) got another pack later dunno what to have?? Oh all the choices lol.
Work tomorrow think I'll have to take a bar for lunch. Been spoilt being at home as I've had a hot pack which fill me up more.

Had a shake this morning, my 1st one ! God they r really sweet! Had to neck it lol

Back