Not got the friday feeling

bevhunter1986

Silver Member
Has anyone just not got the Friday feeling today?

I feel like its a Monday! :/

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was complaining last night that today isnt Saturday lol
My boss is off today so iv been left to my own devices which give me a chance to catch up without being given extra to do.
Looking forward to Lunch as im trying something new, then after its only 2 hours and im off home

I've not got it today, as I am working nights all weekend :(

I have! So sod you all :p

JezVonSavage said:
I have! So sod you all :p

Charming!!! :p xxx

I think it's coz I'm working tomorrow too or I think I might! I need to save £600 more in10 weeks eeeeek!! X

nope. I had a busy morning, have got a fairly busy day tomorrow and sunday and can't see when I'm actually going to get a rest from everything.

bevhunter1986 said:
Charming!!! :p xxx

I think it's coz I'm working tomorrow too or I think I might! I need to save £600 more in10 weeks eeeeek!! X

Well it will be all worthwhile when you have your money- I hope it's for something nice xx

Yep saving to spend on booking a holiday or something like that when my bf comes back from tour x

I guarantee your marvellous holiday with your lovely fiancee will trump my friday feeling :) Got your eye on anywhere specific? x

JezVonSavage said:
I guarantee your marvellous holiday with your lovely fiancee will trump my friday feeling :) Got your eye on anywhere specific? x

Nope I'm saving and leaving it entirely up to him! After all he's the one that needs the well deserved rest a lot more than me :) its hard world being a military wag, but it's gota be 100% harder being in the military!
Xx

Back