Not had my shakes!!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
As iv been pretty unwell i haven't had any shakes since monday (4 days.) I tried having them again today but i just couldn't finish it but at least i had some. Hows this going to effect my weight loss???

oh goodness pizzle -thats not good -you loss should be fine (if you haven't been eating)-but you've been without your nutrients for 4 days -I'd be more concerned about your health! Do you feel better now? Try to get the shakes into you today -its really important. WOMAN! ;)

Believe me im trying to get them down....even if its only half a shake its better than nothing!! I am feeling better but my throat is SOOOO sore its like razor blades. I could murder a nice milky cup of tea :(

oh no...I get that cravin sometimes too :( -Have you tried making the vanilla shake kindof watery and adding it to coffee like milk? Not much good if you dont like coffee I'm afraid but manky for tea I'd guess? Or if you're truly struggling with the shakes have the tea-you need some kind of intake girl. And if it perks you up you might feel better equipped to take your shakes.

Good luck ya poor wee thing ;)

(((hugs))) I am so sorry you've been so ill. I doubt it'll stop you losing weight but get them down you as soon as humanly possible or you'll end up more ill. I'd say if you haven't managed one by tomorrow to go to the doctors x

hope you manage to get something down you to help get you feeling better x

Thanks guys im going to really try to get one down my neck before bed!!!

good on ya! Hope you feel better soon. ;)

Hi Pizzle, I hope you feel better soon. You do need your nutrients so get what you can down you. You could try adding the vanilla to tea like powdered milk if you fancy a milky drink - don't know what it will taste like but maybe worth a go.

Good luck hun and take care of yourself.

x

Back