Not Happy But It's My Fault

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I weighed myself the other day (yes i know, naughty of me) and I weighed myself again today (again, yes very naughty of me) simply because I like to know my progress in between Weigh in day and I was 3lbs heavier than I was the other day!!

WTF???

I've been drinking the shakes, water and peppermint tea with the tablet sweetener, although the peppermint tea more so this week. Could that be having an effect on my weight gain??

I am frightened that I'm going to go for my weigh in on Thursday heavier than I was last week and it's going to pee me off if I do show up as being heavier as I haven't cheated, I've been sticking to the diet religiously and it's going to seriously deflate me.

Whats going on? :(

Firstly think it's better not to weigh yourself !
That is prob just water retention there is no
way you will be up this week if you didn't cheat
and hve stuck to diet and in ketosis then your
body is burning fat and you are loosing weight
Don't panic stick with it look at all the diaries here
and you'll see x

I agree. Don't weigh yourself in between. I don't even own a scale because otherwise I would nuerotically weigh myself. :D

Chin up. And as long as you aren't cheating, all will be well!

Hi Abbie!:)

Aw hun I know how tempting it is to weigh yourself every day, especially on a diet like this, but I have to agree with wamser, if you can resist the tempation to weigh yourself please do, hide your scales away, out of sight out of mind!

Your weekly weigh in at the chemist is an accurate reading, don't worry about your weigh-in on Thursday, you've been 100% so give yourself a pat on the back and carry on, also our body weight can fluctuate by up to 2 or 3 pounds a day so if you are weighing yourself daily you will no doubt see changes, thats why once a week is the only way.

Theres no reason why the peppermint tea should have any effect on your weight, if anything it helps!

So hun just stick it out and see what the scales says on Thursday, if you're still concerned then have a word with your pharmacist and I'm sure he/she will help.

Best of luck!:)

I weighed myself the other day (yes i know, naughty of me) and I weighed myself again today (again, yes very naughty of me) simply because I like to know my progress in between Weigh in day and I was 3lbs heavier than I was the other day!!

WTF???

I've been drinking the shakes, water and peppermint tea with the tablet sweetener, although the peppermint tea more so this week. Could that be having an effect on my weight gain??

I am frightened that I'm going to go for my weigh in on Thursday heavier than I was last week and it's going to pee me off if I do show up as being heavier as I haven't cheated, I've been sticking to the diet religiously and it's going to seriously deflate me.

Whats going on? :(

Go get weighed on Thursday, find out you've lost and come back to us with a smile on your face AND STAY AWAY FROM ALL OTHER SCALES.

That'll be £50, thanks.

hi i drink peppermint tea and green tea and it doesnt affect your weight loss. it is definately just water retention if your not cheating. i weighed myself yesterday and today (whoops naughty i know - wont be doing it again til weigh in lol) and there was a 2 pound difference so dont worry just wait until weigh in day and youll be more shocked you should lose about 4/5 pounds this week.

Abs! You should know from last time not to have sneaky weigh ins - no matter how intrigued you are!

You know weight fluctuates all the time and im pretty sure you will have a decent loss this week :) Just keep it up girl xxx

I know I've been naughty and to avoid disappointment, I'll keep away from the scales til weigh in days.

Thanks everyone :) xx

Back