Not happy! cant go on minimins at work now

traceya89

work have changed some of the security settings on websites and now i cant go on minimins at work! im gutted. we cant access hotmail or any personal email accounts either. luckily can still go on ebay and the slimming world website. could never go on facebook or you tube.
now i cant just nip on minimins when i want to look something up or print out recipes at work!!!!

Hi tracey. Do you work in a school or something public? If you use a reader such as google reader or my yahoo you might still be able to see minimins. Twitter facebook etc are all banned in my place but i do happen to use my yahoo to automatically check for rss updates on the sites i love, such as minimins, and it even has twitter on there! I keep that under my hat of course. You might not be able to easily search for recipes etc but at least you get a 'feed' of all new posts. I love minimins during lunch time too. Try it and let me know x

Happily I can still see MM at work (MOD) but our security settings have long since stopped us seeing any personal e-mail or e-bay. Infact all sponsored links are blocked too.

Shouldn't you be working whilst at work? :p

work have changed some of the security settings on websites and now i cant go on minimins at work! im gutted. we cant access hotmail or any personal email accounts either. luckily can still go on ebay and the slimming world website. could never go on facebook or you tube.
now i cant just nip on minimins when i want to look something up or print out recipes at work!!!!

Been like that forever at our place - a block on all forums.

Iphone 4 and dicky tummy is the way to go;) long live restroom-surfing lol

Steve

I think it's fair enough if employers block certain sites. Some people totally take advantage and spend all their "working" time online arsing around!

Back