Not happy so far

ive just done my first week with lipotrim and ive hardly lost anything... how can i more or less starve myself and still look the same.

has anyone else had this problem and come out better?

This is very strange? Usually the biggest loss is in the 1st week. Are you drinking your water and have you been 100%?
Hopefully it will even out next week.

yea, over 2 liters a day. they put e on four a day so when i went for my next lot i asked for 3 a day. hopefully it will kick in soon. and yea ive been 100%. just feel crap because ive been starvin all week and hardly any result.

Sometimes little things can prevent you from ketosis something that may seem harmless, a chewing gum, a slice of lemon in your water, minty mouthwash - you sure you've been completely 100%. I had a very disappointing week last week (1lb) but then lost 7 this week so stick with it - it really does work and it is worth it! Good luck!

mouthwash really makes a difference? :/ night have ti change that aswel. i just hope it kicks in soon:/ puttin me on a downer

ive just done my first week with lipotrim and ive hardly lost anything... how can i more or less starve myself and still look the same.

has anyone else had this problem and come out better?
--------------------------------------------

That's odd because the first week produces the best results 4-15 Ibs. Are you drinking plenty of water as advised. Have a word with your pharmacist and take it up from there. Once keytones kick in you don't feel hungry, just cold and thirsty.:D

If you dont mind me asking what was your loss hopefully you get a big one next weigh in

i checked my self out properly at the gym last night. and it turns out ive lost 4 kilo. i mst of read the scales wrong at the pharmacist. I'm on 3 shakes a day now and i feel its making more of a differnce. :)

Sometimes little things can prevent you from ketosis something that may seem harmless, a chewing gum, a slice of lemon in your water, minty mouthwash -
Rebecca is right, little things done too often can interfere with keytones, one off by mistake can be ignored, stick with it 100% otherwise waste of money and time ( not to mention the torture:cry:)
good luck

yea oki will do cheers :)
and aswel im not seeing any difference, is this normal for the first week?

I felt as if I had lost weight in my first week, I was lighter and I could breathe in my clothes. :pYou will see the difference on scales as well as your clothes very soon.:D

Back