Not happy with wi

oneday

Hi,

Need some inspiration as have had a really disappointing wi tonight. Its only my second wi and I put on 1lb!! I just don't get it, I've been spot on recording my points (writing down everything) and started doing lots of exercise - what more can I do?

Any help would be appreciated.

Debbs

Have you been doing much exercise, and have you been using your activity points? Its not near totm is it, that can really screw up a wi. Have you kept totally to your points all week??

It so disheartening when you gain and you dont know why :(

Sorry to hear that. It's very annoying when you gain for no reason. No doubt someone will correct me but maybe it's the increased exercise or water retention? Try not to let it make you despondent for this week. I've not been doing WW for long (only had one WI) so I'm not really in a position to offer any advice on what else you can do but I imagine if you're staying within your points and exercising things will balance out eventually. I know from my years on SW that sometimes you just gain - there is no explanation and nothing else you can do - it's just your body taking control. Hope you get a better result next week.

Have you just started doing the exercise? Sometimes the body doesn't like it and acts as if its being damaged so saves any amout of calories! The woman I work with at work has just had her first loss in 3 weeks which coincided with going to the gym!

hapened to me when i started to excersise, cpl years ago mind but it did balance out xxxxx

Don't worry to much about that, I know I know, sooo easy to say but actually know how you feel - my body seem to work on a fourtnight-basis - am being good and don't lose one week, but if I stick to my points for the next week and don't get disheartend: I'll end up with a nice big loss (2-3lbs) the following week! :)
Especially when you started something new like your exercise - give your body time to adjust to it, you will see you will have a good loss next week!

Aside from the exercise, the menstrual cycle, and not going over your points - did you wear similar clothes to WI??

last year when i tried SW meetings -i wore my leggings and cardy one week and my jeans and jumper the next and eeep i had gained 1.5lbs but sts on my own scales(weighing in neked).

I wouldnt freak out just yet, give it a week or two more then decide if this is the correct diet for you.

Back