not happy !!!

loulougirl

hi every1 well as u know i started back on lt and lost 10lb n was well happy well unfortunatly ive gotta come off i passed out on sat eyesight went mad n was sick everywhere not sure why nor r the docs n my pharmasist wont let me do it no more :( im really gutted but maybe its for the best ppl starting to say i look gaunt lol i wanna look gaunt :panyway im still gonna b about bein nosy carnt help it im afraid n il b goin back to slimming world which i lost 5stone on a couple ov yrs ago long n not as strick but ho hum ive only got 2 stone to go i can do it gl on ur lipotrim journey ppl xxxx:wave_cry:

awww there's a shame but your health is the most important thing.
you've done great and wish you well at slimming world x

You poor pet. That was an awful experience. You have done so well up to now and have just a short way to go. Slimming world did the trick for you before and I'm sure you will repeat your success with it again. Lots of luck to you.

Hi Loulou,
so sorry you had a bad experience but look at what you have done so far, you are fab and whatever you do now will be successful. I have 4 stone to go according to WW and happy to do it slowly now that I feel a lot more normal in myself. You will do that 2 stone and have all the healthy tips gleaned now to make it a great success. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about you being unwell!

If you've been advised not to do LT, then obviously it's the right thing! Good luck with maintaining your loss, you've done so well! & with getting the last 2 stone off! :)

Hannah

Aw you poor thing- sounds like a scary experience.

You've done incredibly well though- so a huge well done for that...and best of luck for SW

x

Awwww Lou Lou. Are they doing tests to find out why it happened? I bet that was scary. Your health is the number priority! You look bloody fabulous! *jealous* That 2 stone will be gone in no time as you're one determined lady.

Please keep popping back in and let us know how your doing as I'm nosey too! Oh and don't post anymore pics with collarbones! *jealous* again!

Look after yourself sweetie

X

Hope you are feeling better, that must have been very scary. Good luck with the slimming world, at least you know that works just as well (just a little slower).

ahhh lou :) I think you look fantastic in your avatar :)
Your health comes first and if your blood pressure is low theres no way you should be doing this diet :)
Keep your bum around this forum, always nice to have you around :D x

awww. It is sad you have to leave something that's ben good to you but as has been said, your health comes first! I hope you get to the bottom of it, sounds mad!

If you apply the same discipline you've shown on LT to slimming world you'll be great!

GOOD LUCK!

Back