Not happy

Hi booboo, I think I've missed the postings about your book - can you let me know about it? Did you get it when you bought your Alli?

Hi Passiflora,

yes when I started using Alli I bought it in WHSmith....you can get it on amazon and other sites also

It tells you how Alli (orlistat) works , there are diet plans , lots of recipes, covers exercising and everything you need to lose weight......although some recipes contain ingredients over the 5g rule you use so little that no side affects are felt !!
There is a section re how many calories in alcohol, when eating out what to look out for and stay clear of...
I haven't used it all week and it just shows you its the week I haven't made a weightless...so last night I cooked todays dinner....
because a lot of meals are for 4 people when daz isn't here it means I freeze the other portions ........

I really do recommend the book and the recipes are so simple xxxx

I'm deffinately going to look into getting an Alli book! :)

I think I'm going to be purchasing it too!! Shame I haven't got one today, as I'm out tonight for a curry!! Yummy in my tummy!

I know what I'm having, a dry chicken or fish tikka tandoori which comes with onions and peppers on a hot plate with an accompanying veg curry sauce and green salad. I can limit the amount of sauce I have, but it would be interesting to know whether or not I could get away with having a garlic naan!! soooooooo yummy, so probably not!!

Alli diet plan book.......

re curry.......tandoori or tikka dishes but not masala. chicken or prawn jalfrezi or dopiaza are ok.....plain rice...or chapati's instead of rice

tells you all you need to know lol xxxxxx

Mm...Garlic Nan...I'd cave...lol. Stay strong! :D

I've started having green salad instead of any kind of rice when I've been recently and the chicken tikka tandoori dishes because they are dry and I can control the amount of sauce I have. I agree masala's are a big fat no at the curry house, mind, so are most of the "proper" curry dishes, such a shame as they are so nice!!

I miss my Chicken Puri Chat starter!

Thanks for letting us know which Alli book, I'd have probably got the wrong one!!

choose either plain rice or chapatti but not vote lol

Have a wonderful meal xx

Well I've cheated slightly and bought a few ready meals from WW's and Asda's own.Also bought lots of frozen vegs and some light philli cream cheese plus wholemeal pasta and no fat biscuits.At least I will know exactly what fat/calories Im eating now :D

Good job! I've gotten some Lighter life and WW meals this time I did the shop aswell..Just incase I cant think of anything to make. Lol.

I have just had Alli recipe moussaka and we are having alli maple, cardamon rice pudding yum :)

It was totally scrummy and Daz thought it tasted wonderful and its so filling i'm stuffed lol :)

Back