not happy!!!

FloridaGirl

:mad::mad::mad::mad: well after 3 months of lipotrim and three stone lighter I was soooooo looking forward to my first day of refeed and finally feeling FULL :mad::mad::mad::mad: (I never felt full on LT)
Anyway!!!! had my lovely meal of tuna salad at 5pm and I am STARVING :mad::mad:, what the eck is going on!!!!!!! I am going to have to go to bed soon to take my mind off food!!!! aaarrrhhhh!!!!!!! I am so so so disapointed!!!!!! cant wait for day 3 to have some carbs, hopefully that will help fill a gap!!
Looks like I am still a greedy pig after all :cry:

Hmmm - I'm sure someone will be along soon who knows more than me, but this is my fear about refeed because we're told that if we cheat and eat anything whilst TFRing we will feel hungry! I imagine it must be something to do with ketosis but I'll be very interested to hear what people say .... You might want to ask on the refeed forum too if you haven't already.

Sorry I'm not any help :( x

Hi florida girl
I can relate to what you said when I went on refeed I felt hungry too I was surprised at this specially because so many people on refeed were saying things like its taking me ages to eat or chew and taking such a long time to finish a meal. I didnt have that problem at all:sigh: Just try and keep strong keep busy whilst you feel like this and im sure it will pass soon. It will be nice when you can add a baked potato:)

I cant understand it at all, unless its all in my head!! I ve drank at least 3lt water today and not had anything I shouldnt, I wont go and blow it now after all my hard work, not cheated yet so I am not going to start cheating now!!! just hope the carbs help on wednesday!!!xxxx

Hi florida girl
I can relate to what you said when I went on refeed I felt hungry too I was surprised at this specially because so many people on refeed were saying things like its taking me ages to eat or chew and taking such a long time to finish a meal. I didnt have that problem at all:sigh: Just try and keep strong keep busy whilst you feel like this and im sure it will pass soon. It will be nice when you can add a baked potato:)

So glad its not just me!!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that when I eat carbson wednesday I'll feel better thanks hun x

Aww keep with it. Its important you dont mess your refeed up I lost control thats why im back. Make yourself a nice hot cup of tea and see if that helps you can have milk now cant you. I miss my cup of tea. Good luck anyhow and just keep looking forward to wed for your carbs.

OMG I'm now doubly scared of refeeding.....I'ts my biggest dread that I will go beserk when I taste real food again......Hoping you gets lots of positive advice from those who have succeeded. Best of luck, darlin'.

OMG I'm now doubly scared of refeeding.....I'ts my biggest dread that I will go beserk when I taste real food again......Hoping you gets lots of positive advice from those who have succeeded. Best of luck, darlin'.

Thanks hun!!! try not to worry about refeed!! the meal was gorgeous, I was just expecting to be full, I could ve gone on eating and eating but LT has learned me that I cant do that!!!! I am feeling better today and I am going to try and not put too much expectations on my small meals today!!! xxxx

Back