not impressed one little bit...........

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Now, for all you porridge lovers out there you will know exactly where im coming from,i have been to see my cdc today and was told because there is such a high demand for the porridge that it wont be available in ireland til christmas and that they are just supplying it in the uk and the north of ireland:cry::cry:.
Needless to say im very unimpressed by this ,i mean if i had not of tasted the sample i would not have know what i was missing,not impressed one little bit let me tell ya!
sorry for the long rant ,
elaine x

Now, for all you porridge lovers out there you will know exactly where im coming from,i have been to see my cdc today and was told because there is such a high demand for the porridge that it wont be available in ireland til christmas and that they are just supplying it in the uk and the north of ireland:cry::cry:.
Needless to say im very unimpressed by this ,i mean if i had not of tasted the sample i would not have know what i was missing,not impressed one little bit let me tell ya!
sorry for the long rant ,
elaine x

I was wondering why my CDC never mentioned it.....bummer!:(

its not fair though is it minz,why the hell didnt they make enough to go around??????

god i really wish that i never had that sample.....................december and thats not even a guarantee either.@$%*@# god im sooooo annoyed.
have you not tried it yet minz??

My CDC told me that they can't make it fast enough, my last supply was in plain white wrappers. Christmas is ttooooooo long to wait!!!

god i really wish that i never had that sample.....................december and thats not even a guarantee either.@$%*@# god im sooooo annoyed.
have you not tried it yet minz??

No I haven't - I've read about it loads tho' and wondered.....glad I never had a sample, only to be told you can't have it - that would have been too cruel, so looks like my CDC is looking after my best interest.....or knows me better than I thought :)

............and to add insult to injury i got 1,yes 1 measly strawberry tetra today too,and you guessed it i loved it(im sick of the choc ones!)and i wont have them for another week or so either,i mean its not like we live on a deserted island or something:gen157:..................arghhhhhh give me strenght

Ah poor thing - I've been on chocolate and vanilla shakes and peanut bars since about week 3..........boring or what? Haven't tried the tetras at all.....they just look waaaay too small....I like to have at least a pint glass full of a shake, makes me think I've had loads.

i find that the tetras are sooo handy especially when im on the go,they really are nice(ive just had to many choc ones to close together)but i really like the strawberry ones,they are like a yazoo.nice for a change.
by the way hun your doing fab,that goal of your to be 10st is so achievable,id say you`ll be there well before then,
elaine x

Hey
i'm in NI and we have the porridge but sometimes I feel like I live in outer mongolia trying to get things delivered its ridiculous!

Good luck getting porridge

N xx

i find that the tetras are sooo handy especially when im on the go,they really are nice(ive just had to many choc ones to close together)but i really like the strawberry ones,they are like a yazoo.nice for a change.
by the way hun your doing fab,that goal of your to be 10st is so achievable,id say you`ll be there well before then,
elaine x

I don't know about that - since being away at a wedding last weekend (which together with a holiday in September, were big 'goals' to achieve - which I did) but now I find that the last 11lbs will be hard to shift. Just looked at my chart (it's in my album) and I should be there by Christmas if I lose 1-2lbs a week.

You on the other hand are doing amazing - 52lbs in just 12 weeks, wow! You don't have any photos? Before and midway? I set up a private album (which friends can see) as I'm not brave enough to show them to everyone yet.....why not set one up - I'd love to see them.....pleeease?

My CDC practically kissed me earlier cos I took 3 packets of porridge back to her. I've sickened myself off it for a while, I swapped them for shakes. She said she's got a waiting list for porridge at the mo, and we're in the UK!

god i dont know about that,ive had a break and a total blowout but im just starting the 3rd week of a restart so, so far so good,i cant wait til i get into the 10`s,or 11`s even the 12`s would do at this minute!!!!

and we dont stand a chance surfhunny with the porridge if you cant get it in the uk,
elaine x

aww elaine that sucks, well the last day i went to my cdc to get a refund on my stock she gave me a strawberry tetra to try. it was alright although i think i prefer the choc. i dont know i thought it tasted a bit powderie!! xmas is sooo long to wait for the porridge, its not fair that peeps here have to wait i mean its not as if its a million miles away!!

i went to my cdc to get a refund on my stock she gave me a strawberry tetra to try. it was alright although i think i prefer the choc. i dont know i thought it tasted a bit powderie!!

oh no i loved the strawberry tetra,i have had the choc tetras for the last 2 weeks and ive just grown a little sick of them tbh,not alot we can do about the porridge situation,i can only hope that they do come then and not the new year!
how are you feeling hun?

yeah im grand hun not a bother no morning sickness yet. missing cd but what can ya do!!!!! your well and truly back in the swing of things now hun, not long till xmas?

yeah hun,but still struggling in my mind sometimes,dont know why but seem to be thinking about food alot more this time round.
im being called a feeder by my oh as i keep trying to make him eat,even though he doesnt want anything,i`ll just keep offering!!im the same with the kids i`ll buy things for them that im secretly fancying for myself,but im hanging on in there thank god.
im off to bed now so i`ll talk to you tomorrow,sleep tight
elaine x

Back