Not impressed Slimming World :(

A warm welcome to Slimming World and congratulations on choosing to go with the diet to suit your body's needs, rather than letting your record dictate.

Now that you've revealed your condition, I understand better why you were thinking as you were. Perhaps if you tell your consultant this s/he will do something a bit 'special' for you when you reach 100lbs lost. In the meantime, good luck and I look forward to seeing the SW stickers going in your sig and the century banner going in your profile.

I'm so pleased you joined SW! Thanks for saying you have Asperger's, I understand a lot more now about your thought process. Sorry if anything I said was too harsh!

Your mindset makes a lot of sense to me having that record on paper is like recognition of your achievement .. I'm sure ur consultant will do something for u I would xx I'm resetting my target and will be miffed if I don't get a new target sticker n certificate .. Hate it when the consultant has run out .. That recognition really spurs me on .. U have an amazing loss no one can take that away well done xxx I've done Sw and ww and although I've lost the same weight on both Sw is way better

Back