Not in my routine! - Gone and blown it

squashedfroggy

I love choccy
Well.. I started cd today...so far so good! Im just a bit worried as I will be in Scotland for 3 days with my other half - I know I am going to find it so hard to do when he is eating his pizza.:rolleyes:

I wont be at work and out of my routine I am worried I wont stick to it! How do you guys cope if your not in a routine?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Does it get easier?

I guess if I can do it whilst away from home I should find it eaiser to do when I get back to my routine??

Last edited:
You bet it gets easier :) First 2-3 days are the worst.

Okay, be prepared that it could be difficult when you go to Scotland, but don't despair, it's not impossible.

I think the worst thing you can do is go feeling sure that you will cheat. Be positive...you will go...have a great time, and feel absolutely fantastic having kept to SS.

A word of warning though. If you do slip, it does seem to make the going tough getting back on the wagon.

Many people report that their first attempts at SSing are their best, and it's when they fall off the first time, it just seems so much harder. Perhaps knowing that will help keep you on track?

Ruined/failure/caved in to temptation

I am such a failure - day 1 went briliiantly :)

Day 2??? Well I have gone and blown it already... big style... :mad:

Day 3 - destined to be fat forever :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hiya

The first week is tough of that there is no doubt! But the fact you have done Day 1 means it is possible to go a day without eating and just having yer packs.

Therefore you need to plan that first week, be as busy as you can, get early nights, baths, do a jigsaw, buy 100 DVD's and watch them in a row.

Whatever it takes you must get through to Day 7 and then the diet becomes so much easier and you are on the road to slimdom.

Don't just give up now otherwise you will always wonder what would have happened if you had just been stubborn for 7 days.

M.

Day 2??? Well I have gone and blown it already... big style... :mad:

Day 3 - destined to be fat forever :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hell no!!!! You did one of the hardest things - you got through day 1!! :eek: You've had a blip but only you can decide if it means failure. Pick yourself back up, look at where you went wrong and avoid it.

Your destiny is in your hands, and we're all cheering for you xx

You can do it, i found the first couple of days really hard this time but you just have to keep in mind why you're doing this. I took myself off and sulked in bed when i found it hard, you have to find something to keep you occupied like that things Mike suggested, you can do it, dont give up. x

thanks guys.. Im just so dissappointed with myself... I woke up this morning thinking I will just get back into the shake for breakfast and ended up eating 2 scones..

I will have my shake for lunch and soup for dinner... hopefully get back into it - but I was so determined on Saturday.. I dont know why I just cant not eat as I want to lose the weight so badly. :(

Oh you can do it I assure you!! You just have to look deep inside and find that little switch and push it.

Just promise me that everytime this week you are going to eat that you drink a litre of water first and wait 10 minutes and then if you really really really want to eat then do it.

M.

Becoming a slimmer person is a process, it isn't just about sticking to a diet it is also MORE IMPORTANTLY about challenging the demons that have made you gain and then maintain that weight gain. ;)

You will be tested on your journey and these are the times where your demons can be examined and challenged.

I'm a bit further along the journey than you are but I know that as heartbreaking (understatement of the year!) as having a slip is, it is a fantastic opportunity for you to really consider your own personal issues even though you may not feel that way when you are in the middle of it. :)

Think about it this way, I kidnap you and place you in a box and feed you what you need to get you healthy and make you lose weight.

Bingo, you have reached your goal weight and I unlock the box and you join the real world and deal with life and all its temptations. What would be likely to happen is that because you wouldn't have had any of the tests along the way, life might get difficult at which point you may turn to food again :(

If you may the most of your opportunities along the way to really think about what test you the most and how you can substitute alternative behaviour then at each step along the way you will be a stronger person for having been through the previous trial which has to be a positive thing. :D

Day one is the hardest and you got through that one.

Some very good advice here and I think beating yourself up is not what is needed but more being kind and gentle with yourself...

A blip is all it was keep moving forward and you will get into ketosis and then it becomes much easier.

You can do it and by the way I love choccy too!:rolleyes:

thanks for the advice and support :) and Im happy to say that I am back on track - I did the water thing and ended up drinking about 2 litres in 15 minutes, lol! Needless to say I wasnt hungry after that!

I have my positive head on now, so I will just look at it as a blip and carry on regardless

Jo x

The water trick is a very good way of dealing with nibbling and picking as you do that out of habit and it helps break that habit.

Hang in there! Slimdom awaits....

M.

Oh well done Jo, you've really clawed it back honey!!

The first few days are hellish as you already know, but after that it will be the easiest diet you've ever done and to watch yourself transform infront of the mirror is the most amazing experience ever!

I've tried every diet under the sun and this is the only one that worked for me. It was the quickest and easiest diet ever!! But you have to be in the right frame of mind. The only advice i can give you is to NEVER cheat, otherwise you will find the journey very very difficult! If you stick to it every single day you'll see the new slim you emerge very very quickly!!

You can do it!!

Look forward to seeing your after photos!!!!

Oh well done Jo, you've really clawed it back honey!!

The first few days are hellish as you already know, but after that it will be the easiest diet you've ever done and to watch yourself transform infront of the mirror is the most amazing experience ever!

I've tried every diet under the sun and this is the only one that worked for me. It was the quickest and easiest diet ever!! But you have to be in the right frame of mind. The only advice i can give you is to NEVER cheat, otherwise you will find the journey very very difficult! If you stick to it every single day you'll see the new slim you emerge very very quickly!!

You can do it!!

Look forward to seeing your after photos!!!!

Thanks Karen!

I cant wait to see it drop off, its just hard to get round the idea I cant eat... but I will perserveer (how ever you spell it - having a dizzy day today!)

Jo x

Thanks Karen!

I cant wait to see it drop off, its just hard to get round the idea I cant eat... but I will perserveer (how ever you spell it - having a dizzy day today!)

Jo x

Jo, it'll become second nature in no time!! i'm sure they put some addictive chemical in the packs cos i just lurv them sooooo much!! :rolleyes:

Back