not in the right frame of mind

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone, i have just been kind of lurking for the last couple of weeks. My head isn't in the right place for dieting at the moment, as you all know i have really been struggling latley. I have a couple of things i need to get over before i can concentrate on slimming. So i am going to start fresh again in the new year and give it 100%. I will still pop in and out and give any advice where i can though but it prob won't be as much as normal.
:wave_cry:
How is everyone? My wee baby girl is loaded with the cold and she had a terrible fever last night, we had to take her to out of hours dr at 11.30 , they wouldn't let us leave until they stabalised her temperature. She hasnt been to well for a couple of weeks but i just put it down to teething. She seems happy at the moment though she is sitting watching iggle piggle lol. I forget what sleep is, i haven't slept properly for about 2 weeks.

Is everyone all organised for xmas? I have most things in, just got to get a few bits and pieces like chocolates and stuff, then put money in the cards of the people who i don't know what to buy.

Hey Sweetie,

Sorry you're feeling like that but you're right to do what you're doing. There are more important things in life than slimming. And you'll do it when you're ready.

I'm pretty much done for Christmas, need to get my OH a few more bits at the weekend but other than that i'm good to go.

Speak to you soon lovely and i hope things get better xxxx

Hun, you just concentrate on getting through Christmas and start afresh when you are able to. This time of year is stressful enough without the added pressure of loosing weight.

Take care.

Kerry-Ann
xx

just thought id say hi and we ll all still be here when you come back rairing to go..enjoy the xmas break and hope your little 1 gets better soon take care love and hugs xxx

Sorry you are having a bad time. Enjoy Xmas with your loved ones and start afresh in the new year :)

Have a lovely christmas and think about slimming after the hols. xxx

aw, hows she doin now? good idea bout taking a break until you're in da zone xxx

Most important thing is your wee girl! Sending you both hugs :hug99::hug99:

I am nearly all done for Xmas, just got to wrap up some last minute stuff.

I have emailed you so hopefully the contents of the email will help you in the new year. Have a great Xmas though!

Back