Not into food

slimfor40

His week, struggling for ideas in this hot weather and when I'm hot I'm not hungry! Not drank enough water this week either as been busy at work, now got sore throat!!

Help!!! I don't want to lose it doing well

I don't have that problem, I can eat any weather lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

slimfor40 said:
His week, struggling for ideas in this hot weather and when I'm hot I'm not hungry! Not drank enough water this week either as been busy at work, now got sore throat!!

Help!!! I don't want to lose it doing well

Fruits are foot- think high fluid content like water melon and grapes. Fruit juices can count to your daily pp ( I mean cartons- don't squeeze your own!) try with some yogurt. Chicken and salad, stir fries. Think light and refreshing. Might be even better if you do the filling and healthy plan while it's hot. What do u think?

I sadly don't have this issue......! Xx

sapphirestara said:
Fruits are foot- think high fluid content like water melon and grapes. Fruit juices can count to your daily pp ( I mean cartons- don't squeeze your own!) try with some yogurt. Chicken and salad, stir fries. Think light and refreshing. Might be even better if you do the filling and healthy plan while it's hot. What do u think?

I sadly don't have this issue......! Xx

Never thought of the simply filling may look at that.

Just had prawn salad. Think I'm tired today, been doing lots of computer work with finances etc and my heads banging. Still got 6pp left.
I'll try get good night sleep and back on tomorrow properly. Weigh day Saturday

Thanks for listening
:) x

I meant good not foot!! Blooming auto correct!! Don't say thank you! It's my pleasure! I'm glad I could suggest something different. Might help with the heat side if you have what you fancy- prawn salad I'm sure would have been perfect on the other plan! Perfect! Xx

sapphirestara said:
I meant good not foot!! Blooming auto correct!! Don't say thank you! It's my pleasure! I'm glad I could suggest something different. Might help with the heat side if you have what you fancy- prawn salad I'm sure would have been perfect on the other plan! Perfect! Xx

Full fat yogurt muggy be ok, help you use those point :) good on strawberries with a meringue on top like a mock eton mess xxx

sapphirestara said:
Full fat yogurt muggy be ok, help you use those point :) good on strawberries with a meringue on top like a mock eton mess xxx

Mmm sounds yummy but what's a yogurt muggy?? Lol

:) x

Lord! I'm a nightmare!! **might be!! Muggy yogurts do gross!!!!

sapphirestara said:
Lord! I'm a nightmare!! **might be!! Muggy yogurts do gross!!!!

Ha ha this is me me aswell, stupid auto correct! X

Back