not looking 4ward to weigh in :(

skinnymamu

Hi all, on my first week, well started monday and I am getting weighed tomorrow.
I have been really good, well had a few tiny blips but really nothing major. I felt I have been in ketosis since day 3. Tonight I wanted some "proper" food so I had some chicken breast. I have been drinking 4-5 litres of water
Today I put on a pair of jeans that usually feel fine but they feel tight today!!! :confused:
Ps havent been to the toilet since started on monday ( sorry for being gross!:jelous:) Have been peeing tonnes tho. but feel kinda bloated today. Have a tablet to take tonight to see if it will help with the toilet! but I am worried about weighin in tomorrow, If I dont loose I will be gutted :cry:and I really think I will do as usual with all diets and say oh stuff it another that doesnt work :( :sigh:

Don't panic and just see what your weigh in says. You will be surprised I am sure. Given you seem to have stuck to CD even with the odd blip you calorie intake has probably been significantly less than your usual diet would have been, so you are bound to have lost some weight. A tip though if you can't SS rather than have the odd blip why not try SS+ where you are allowed chicken etc? I speak from experience as on SS I had allowed myself the odd blip and although I have still done fine and got back to SS the next day the danger is as you say you may "do the usual with all diets and say ph stuff it another that doesn't work". Which is what I used to do. The only reason it doesn't work is because you are jeopardizing yourself. Make it work, with the wonderful support of this forum it makes it far more bearable. You can do it!

Good luck with the weigh in. It is tough to start off with but there are so many people who have been where you are & are now on the inspiration slideshow! The losses can be erratic but it comes off & suddenly you are a stone or two down & feel great! & you get chocolate milkshake for breakfast.... this diet rocks! x

I'm sure you will be suprised when you step on the scales!
Good luck xxxx

good luck with weigh in skinnymamu x

Back