not losing (but losing the battle)!!

fat&forty

Hello all, not been on here for a week or two,, am getting a little disheartened..

I'm just starting my 7th week, first three weeks did TS lost 1st4lb, 4th week I swithched to WS, shake breakfast, bar lunch, and dinner is salad and chicken or salad and ham,,, I calorie count my dinner and it is never over 500 cals - being doing this for 3 weeks now and even though am having less than 1000 cal's a day my weight has not budged....

I'm thinking I am gonig to have to go back onto TS... but it doesn't seem logical to me that I have not lost even a 1lb in the last 3 wks... (defo not miscounting the cal's).....

any help appreciated,,,

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are disheartened. Don't have any advice for you but have you emailed exante for their advice about what to do.?

Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

Remember Whilst things are at standstill you haven't Put on! :)

Hi F&F,

How disappointing for you. I'm far from an expert, but I wonder if it might be worth doing Total for a week and seeing what happens.

No, you're right, it doesn't seem logical, but since when did logic come into losing weight! :)

thanks for your replies,, am giving it one more week this way (because I have already bought the salad & meat)!! Then think I will do the TS again.... need to shift another 3stone....

Back