Not losing, I am gaining. Help

Wishfairies

Hello. My name is Debs and I have just started slimming world. On my third day and I haven't lost any weight, actually I put on a pound. I have followed the diet 100%. Is this normal.

Welcome Debbie.

Firstly, you really should only weigh once a week, on the same scales at the same time of the day.
Secondly, are you writing down your food diary on here so we can see what your eating?
Thirdly, dont worry about it, so you may gain this week but once your body gets used to it then you will soon see the weight drop off and your shape will change.

Stil with it hun xx

Definitely shouldn't weigh yourself in between official WI. At the moment you can't tell if you've lost or not so you are upsetting yourself needlessly.
Trust the plan and only weigh yourself once a week.

Turkey Rashers, all varieties, 150g pack, chilled javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl02$LinkButton_Free','')Seafood Sticks, 16 pack, chilled javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl03$LinkButton_Free','')Mullerlight Yogurt, Cherry javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl04$LinkButton_Free','')Mullerlight Smooth Yogurt, Banana & Custard^^ javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl05$LinkButton_Free','')egg noodles javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl00$LinkButton_Free','')mangetout javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl01$LinkButton_Free','')baby whole sweetcorn javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl02$LinkButton_Free','')prawns javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl03$LinkButton_Free','')bean sprouts javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl04$LinkButton_Free','')mushrooms javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl05$LinkButton_Free','')onions javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl06$LinkButton_Free','')bananas javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl07$LinkButton_Free','')melon, all varieties javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl08$LinkButton_Free','')nectarines javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl09$LinkButton_Free','')plums javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl10$LinkButton_Free','')satsumas javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl11$LinkButton_Free','')soy sauce javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl12$LinkButton_Free','')
Healthy Extras a 250ml semi-skimmed milk javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewHealthyExtras_a$ctl02$LinkButton_HE','')
b 2 slices wholemeal bread (400g small sliced loaf)javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewHealthyExtras_b$ctl02$LinkButton_HE','')

Syns Syns Clover, Lighter 1 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl02$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Limbos Snacks, Smokey Bacon 3 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl03$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta, chilled 1½ javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl04$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Vegetable Stock Granules, dried ½ javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl05$LinkButton_removeSyn','')French Fries, all varieties 4 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl06$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Velvet Crunch, Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion 4 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl07$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Total Syns14

I followed the extra easy plan.

Agree with Sarah-Jayne Hun...never weigh yourself at home as it could lead to the doubts and then quite possibly going off track. Your weight fluctuates during the week anyway, so just stand on the scales at class and you will have a lovely surprise!

Good luck!!

I agree with everyone - don't weigh yourself at home & certainly not each day!!! I know from personal experience that I get weighed on a Monday, if I then weigh myself on the Thursday after I am at least 2 pounds heavier than I was on the Monday weigh in but then when I go for my next weigh in everything has normally evened itself out.

Weighing yourself at home can be so bad for your motivation it is is best to stick to the SW scales.

I think your problem lies with you expecting a loss after only 3 days! LOL. Weigh in once a week, at the same time, on the same day! .. stick with and youl see teh results, promise! xx

It's already been said but they're right - don't weigh daily! It puts you off and the body fluctuates a lot in a day.

Stay with it - the losses will happen xxx

Back