Not losing - this is now three weeks - HELP

Dogtanion

Silver Member
it has now been three weeks since I saw a loss - stuck to it except for a planned day off . I had one third of a choc brownie and a tiny amount of pastry. Getting a little disheartened. My body fat percentage has actually risen from 32% to 36% HELP!!

Hi hun, sorry you are having a rough time and getting disheartened. I'm on LT so haven't experience with CD, I am sure that others will be along to comment.

Have you discussed it with your CDC, what is she saying about it? Are you sole sourcing? If you are then it has to work if you keep at it. If not you could review all the basics, are you taking enough water, are you following 100%, are you having TOTM problems that could be impacting upon your fluid levels?

Sorry they are just the obvious things others will be better able to advise. I really believe the 'science' of LT/CD/LL so if you persevere it has to work. The trouble is it is really hard to persevere if you are not getting the good losses week to week. You should be proud of yourself for persevering, hope things come good soon x

Hi Dogt, ooorr poor you, that's so frustrating!
i don't know but could it be that you are quite close to target? and maybe moving up the plans would help? i'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along to help soon.
Your losses are fab by the way, you've done so well!
xx

Hi. My thoughts would be: Are you constipated/TOTM/having anything extra to the packs, water and black tea/coffee?
Are you having enough water? and what plan are you on?? I see from previous posts you have moved up to 4 packs a day now. If your BMI is around 25 you really need to be on the 810 plan.

you have made such great progress, i really hope you find a reason for your plateau. don't give up hope!
xxx

Hi, sorry to hear you are feeling so frustrated. I know I would too. But you have had great losses already so far so there must be a reason for staying the same. Maybe you are close to target? Maybe have a chat with your cdc what does he/she say about it. If you are sticking to SS then I can't see why you aren't losing. Good luck hun let us know how it goes x

Back