Not losing weight!! Why??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by j70joj, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know that there are alot of knowledgeable people out ther and wondered if anyone could help.

I have been doing the plan since it was launched in November and i am having really slow loses (struggle to lose 1lb! per week) and over the last 4 weeks i have lost a grand total of 0.5lb! i spoke to my leader last night and i am doing her a tracker this week as tracked on line last week.

I am sticking to my daily points and use a max of 20 weeklies. If i wasnt trying so hard and tracking i would blame myself but i dont think i am doing anything i shouldnt be.

Any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    I've found that its what I use my points for that affect my losses if you see what I mean. i.e if I have a week which is pretty high in carbs (even if it does stay within my points) then my losses are slower. However, if I cut down on the carbs and "junk" (i.e. biscuits cakes crisps etc) and eat higher protein meals then I have better losses.... I've now totally cut out bread and pasta from my diet and feel great for it! Am loosing consistently and dont feel bloated!!

j70joj likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.