not losing weight :(

blossom102

Silver Member
hey girlies.
iv been on here for years and really enjoy commenting and reading all your posts.
thought it was time to do my own!
iv been on slimfast now around 4-5 weeks.
im a bit crap with weighing myself so i dont know exact dates,but....
within the first 2 weeks id lost 6lb,which is the weight that id previously put on after coming off weightwatchers,(id lost 26lb on ww,but put 6lb back on)
well,anyway,the 6lb is now off,so total weight loss in a yr is 26lb,sounds crap when i say a year :(
but i just cant lose anymore!!!!!!!!!!!
i lost the 26lb and i never did any exercise what so ever!!!!!!!!!!!
but,iv been going to the gym now for about 8 weeks and still cant get under 12 stone :( (well,my scales say 12st,gym scales say 12.6) but eitherway every diet iv tried i stall at 12st mark.has anyone else ever had this happen??its so frustrating,im thinking of doing weightwatchers and slimfast,just because i find counting calories so much harder than ww,
but if anyone could suggest anything it would be a huge help,this happens on every diet

atm this is what i usually eat.........

breakfast-sf shake
lunch-sf shake
dinner-vegetables,meat,and potatoes,sometimes pasta,somtimes nuggets and jacket potato,its never over 600cals though
and snacks are always 1 bag of snack a jacks,or a breakfast bar,i never ever go over 300calories of snacks.

help meee :( xxx

Hi lovey
Bless u x i know how u feel i think I will have stopped now this wk cos of the gym, as if u go often u start to tone up lovey n yr muscles weigh heavier, I bet u feel fitter don't u? I do n I have noticed trousers are fitting better etc but I reckon I will have lost nil on weigh day on Monday! I think that if it's stays nil for 2 weeks I may just eat healthy n calorie count n gym it I think in the long run that will work better xx
Yr doing well anyhow, keep yr chin up I know how disappointing it is darlin x

Hi lovey
Bless u x i know how u feel i think I will have stopped now this wk cos of the gym, as if u go often u start to tone up lovey n yr muscles weigh heavier, I bet u feel fitter don't u? I do n I have noticed trousers are fitting better etc but I reckon I will have lost nil on weigh day on Monday! I think that if it's stays nil for 2 weeks I may just eat healthy n calorie count n gym it I think in the long run that will work better xx
Yr doing well anyhow, keep yr chin up I know how disappointing it is darlin x

Thanks for the reply hun.
And I do feel a little bit fitter,I'm just so frustrated.
Its like I could not go to the gym.eat more than I am now and still be at the 12st mark.
Where as,I work 35hrs a week at a shop,so I'm constantly walking around.
I walk around 30minutes per day,to and from my bus to work.
Plus around 4-5 hrs a week at the gym.
And yet 8 weeks of the gym seems to have made no difference,I do cardio
Rowing machine,treadmill.bike.cross trainer,plus a little bit on the weights for my arms.
But still can't get under 12st. :(

How long have you been on sf hun???
And while I'm moaning, I might just add......why the hell doesn't blackberry do an app for minimins :( xxx

Meh.

This sucks! I don't know what to say hun - only that I know how you feel, I really do. After losing 2 stone my weight losses have really slowed down... hence me swapping from slimming world to slim fast, and with how much I've decreased my food in take (a LOT!) I really thought my losses would be more than 1lb in my first week and 1.5 in my second :(

Keep going.. maybe your body just wants to lose it sower at the moment (that's my justification, anyway)

Good luck!! xx

Blossom the only thing with regularly working out is that you are toning up and adding muscle with is obviously heavier than fat so it might not have made much difference on the scales but you might have lost inches and be a lot more toned xx

blossom102 said:
Thanks for the reply hun.
And I do feel a little bit fitter,I'm just so frustrated.
Its like I could not go to the gym.eat more than I am now and still be at the 12st mark.
Where as,I work 35hrs a week at a shop,so I'm constantly walking around.
I walk around 30minutes per day,to and from my bus to work.
Plus around 4-5 hrs a week at the gym.
And yet 8 weeks of the gym seems to have made no difference,I do cardio
Rowing machine,treadmill.bike.cross trainer,plus a little bit on the weights for my arms.
But still can't get under 12st. :(

How long have you been on sf hun???
And while I'm moaning, I might just add......why the hell doesn't blackberry do an app for minimins :( xxx

Gym n walking will defo b toning u Hun, this is my 7th week in 5 wks I had lost 6lb, then 6th wk I had put 1lb on then this wk I lost that 1lb again, so I sort of have slowed down n I reckon this coming weigh day I will defo STS hun x so I feel for u x

I been going to the gym 5-6 times a wk for 4wks now.
My start weight at the beginning was 12 stone am now 11st 8 so we will compare next wk darlin.
I reckon tho maybe a break if we drastically stop loosing weight n calorie count n eat healthy we may lose same amount but more gradually? Hmm not sure lol x
We will carry on for now hey Hun x

I meant to say wot Carly said, measure your limbs I have done that n I am gonna measure re measure em every 2 wks n hopefully c inches falling off!
Also I agree blackberry shud have minimins app hun android phones do! It's pants complain to em xx :)

does iphone have a minimins app? :)

Yes Hun I have it xx

oh going to have a look on the app store then :D

Defo it's v useful xx

I'm on it now check me out teehee portable minimins xx

lol I only usually use minimins on my phone :p x

I am at my other halfs work using my laptop to "revise" so I can go on either lol but I really should get my butt off and stick to revision lol

Me just on iPhone as I can't follow it properly on laptop lol I fick lolz x

thanks for the replies girls:)
and i think your all right,maybe im losing inches instead,hope so anyway!!!
its 6.54 in the morning and im on my way to the gym :eek: i had a snickers last night and a bag of mccoys crisp,the worst type of snack i could of had :( but yesterday i was in that "well im not losing weight so why should i care mood". so now im off to burn it off! lol
but hopefully after my body becomes used to the gym i will start to lose again,and hopefully you all will have fab losses too...
im weighing at the gym today as the gym scales are in lbs and im usually a completely different weight on there scales,shall not get disheartened though if im still the same,but havent weighed on them scales in a while,(i think thats not helping either,using 2 lots of scales!!!!)
have a great friday girls!!! thaanks for the replies and keep posting!!! :) xx

Bless u u were just having a bad day yesterday Hun x u doin right thing this Moro going to the gym u will be loosing inches defo cos I have love, I measured myself first time 19/5 then checked again last nite n I have lost an inch on arms n thighs! I screamed cos I hate my thighs they r huge!! Am happy so u will be loosing too for sure make sure u measure yrself xxx

yep you will definitely lose inches if the weight loss slows down so stick with it hun :D hope you are getting on well this weekend blossom :) xx

blossom102 said:
thanks for the replies girls:)
and i think your all right,maybe im losing inches instead,hope so anyway!!!
its 6.54 in the morning and im on my way to the gym :eek: i had a snickers last night and a bag of mccoys crisp,the worst type of snack i could of had :( but yesterday i was in that "well im not losing weight so why should i care mood". so now im off to burn it off! lol
but hopefully after my body becomes used to the gym i will start to lose again,and hopefully you all will have fab losses too...
im weighing at the gym today as the gym scales are in lbs and im usually a completely different weight on there scales,shall not get disheartened though if im still the same,but havent weighed on them scales in a while,(i think thats not helping either,using 2 lots of scales!!!!)
have a great friday girls!!! thaanks for the replies and keep posting!!! :) xx

Hi hun
How u got on this wkend?
U got yrself measured?
X

Back