Not losing

I make all my meals...beef cobblers, pork fillet in plum sauce, lasagne, spaghetti, shepherds pies, winter veg with beef, chicken or tuna pasta salads ect.....I follow the Alli recipe book i know whats in my food and know calories and fat content ect.....
Rach good news Pizza Express do little pizzas under 5g per 100g....available in Tesco and Sainsburys

I spent a long time shopping yesterday really looking into foods I can and can't eat....I even bought quorn sausages as they are under 5g per 100g

Alli said to eat unto 1800 cals I don't always hit that target but i'm above 1200...I feel so energetic

Congrats Sallouise that is great news well done on your weightloss :)

Sharon you must up your fluid intake...its essential you get your 3 meals a day in..I keep a note book in the kitchen and overtime I eat I write it down and mark how many calories/fat ect....its surprising how much you don't eat as I found out at first !!

Remember girls positive thinking as its proven that negative thoughts also hold onto what we wish to shed..............We can all do it :) :) xx

Totm could be the problem then sharon, but do try and get your 3 meals in even if they are only small meals.

Booboo i am going to tesco this weekend either today or tomorrow not sure yet, so i will look out for them pizzas as i do enjoy a pizza!! All i have been able to get hold of so far is the weight watchers pepperoni one and i find it too spicy lol!! I tried the qourn sausage, they arent too bad had them in a tomato sauce i made myself and pasta, was so filling!!

I think i can have up to 1800 calories according to my fitness pal, the minimum is 1200, always makes sure i get over that at least, then sometimes if i can save a few calories i dont mind if i go over a tiny bit another day...as some days are really hungry days!!

its surprising what foods you can't eat especially if your vegetarian (i'm not anymore)
Tofu is really high in fat , cauldron sausages are megga high.....
I have started eating a lot of tuna(in springwater) and prawns....

Tuna in spring water (??) I tend to eat smash for my lunch with meatballs or something like that. need something warm and it seems to keep me fuller for longer!! The quorn stuff is great though, i even give my hubby some of it!! I'm not vegetarian but i love the quorn!!

I buy tuna in springwater........my other half eats everything I do, he says its great food !! sometimes I have a sandwich for lunch with a cup soup, but i love chicken or tuna pasta salad....

for my dinner tonight i had a sweet chilli chicken sanwhich open and i ate it with a fork with loads of lettuce and onion...lasts a lot longer if you have it open and cut it up! really recommend it

Oh and Rach..You can get tuna in spring water at tescos..I imagine anywhere else aswell but I know you can get it there for sure..

No, I'm pretty sure it's the same price.. :)

i got my last lot in morrisons it was on offer ...but all supermarkets do it x

different to brine ......just had home-made burger with cajun wedges yum...12.1g fat, 360 calories...was gorg :)

that sounds gorgeous :D

Back