Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Not new to weight watchers but new to pro points...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Curvygirl87, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone :sign0144:

Hope you are all keepin well..

Well i bit the bullet and joined weight watchers last night, i had been toying with the idea since the beginning of the year as its the new plan and thought i would go for it and see how i go.. it seems like a great plan, and i luv how u get the extra 49points which really wud cum in handy for a night out or dinner out etc.. i am currently on 32 pro points per day.. i am absolutely disgusted with my weight and i need to get this off this time,:( i think actually being this weight has made me more determined as i am absolutely horrified! The main reason for losing weight is that I am tryimg for a baby and i ideally would like to lose some weight before i fall pregnant, but also for myself as I am just not happy at this size! I have read that your bmi should be between 25-30 when trying to conceive and mine is 32.8 so really need to get it down, i came of my pill in January so hopin it wont take too long although i no everyone is different and can take some people up to a year! Anyway thought i would share my story and look forward to chatting to you all... today is day 1 and i have my food planned for the day which i will post in the food diary section, i would appreciate any comments or advice :D

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xjacqui37x

xjacqui37x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.59%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey welcome and good luck.

Omg i concieved my kids being big, damn if only that was true had to have a healthy bmi for that hahaha.

Had first wi and lost 2lbs so its easy to do and stick to infact i did enjoy my first week, now im off to plan my weekly menus which keep me on track.

Good luck hun you can do it :D

4. donnaxx

donnaxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    good luck

i've done ww in the past too but have just started pro points today as well, still trying to get my head round it

5. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank u everyone xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.