Not posted since BFP!

suse_09

Hi totally meant to keep up on here and have completely not got round to it so... i posted when i got my BFP and was doing slimming world at the time, now im 14 and a half weeks ( i got put back 11 days when i went for the scan). so far ive managed not to gain anything up until the last weekend when i put 1.75 pounds on which i havent shifted as yet but so far so good, i weigh 12 stone really wanted to get to 11 7 before 20 weeks to allow babys weight to go on without pushing me over 13 stone but at least i havent gone up. not erally doing an eating plan as such just trying to watch what i eat but finding it difficult in the last week just seem to be starving ALL the time, so might go back to slimming world just to give me something fresh to focus on. not been ill or anything got abito f backache if i over do it the day before but apart from that all been fine. Just wondering, am i ok to jog gently or am i better sticking with walking?

thanks for the reply. well lasted half a day on SW gone back to abit of paul mckenna, suiting me much more as i can eat what im craving at that moment without it throwing me off track for the day (as long as im hungry you can eat whatever you want on PM). yeh seem to be alot of different views out there about exercise i was told by the midwife not to do anything that would make you too out of breath as could cause fainting, but wouldnt consider jogging putting me that out of breath. might give it another go. so far so good anyway if i can just keep around this sort of weight till i get to 5 months il be happy then and hopefully not go over 13 stone would be good as well in total as i think il struggle to lose it when i have him/her especially cos it will be winter and dark nights always a bad time for me lol. :rolleyes:

Back