Not quite square one...

NiaX

Silver Member
Well, I've bitten the bullet and gone back to Slimming World after having my baby 6 months ago.

When I became pregnant I'd been going to SW for 5 months and had lost 3 stone. I kept going for the first two months of my pregnancy but has such bad morning sickness, 24/7 that I had to stop. The class was held in a pub that happened to be cooking curry EVERY week! My stomach just couldn't stand it.

I was very proud of the fact that 6 days after my baby was born, I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight!

I honestly don't know what's happened since then but I've put 2 stone on! :mad:

At least it's not the whole three stone I lost (and more).

So...I went back to class on Monday. My first few days have been ok so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can carry on :)

Hey welcome back then! And congratulations on your little one :)
you say "fingers crossed that I can carry on" which is totally the wrong mindset lol! This is a lifetime change, not a diet so stop thinking of it that way. You've done it before and you can do it again x

Welcome back and well done on your weight after giving birth. When you think how much your life changes when a baby comes along, and how mums tend to put themselves 2nd it's not so surprising you've struggled to keep on plan. Sounds like you're ready to get back to it now though. Go for it!!

I am biting the bullet and joining for the first time tonight.. A little apprehensive but ive got to do something as I have no clothes that fit me! x

Thank you everyone!

I must admit last week was quite a struggle but I went to weigh in tonight and was happy with a 3lb loss, considering it is * week.
Bought the magazine and can't wait to try some of the recipies in the booklet so hopefully this week will be easier.

Well done for joining Slinky, let us know how you get on x

Brilliant!! Keep it up, I bet thats such a boost for you!

I'm rejoining class tonight...eeeek - havent ben for over 6 months. xx

I rejoined last night. Annoyed with myself that I`ve undone all my previous hard work.
3lb under my original starting weight and I have no excuses!

Well done for going back EatenMess. Did it go as you expected it to?

Don't worry Annie, at least you're back on it now. And you could have been 3lb over your original weight ;)

Back