• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not really related to lipotrim as such.

I am absolutely panicking about tomorrow. I'm currently studying for a law degree with the Open University with the final exam from my 1st compulsary block (i've already done the 2 free choices which didn't have exams) tomorrow and i am absolutely pooping myself about it i'm so worried i could cry :cry:

I'm convinced i'm going to fail - essays i can handle but i just go to pieces in exams and go completely blank. I'm hoping to god that there's problem questions as i think i might stand a chance.

I need 40% to pass which i'm praying i can get. At least if i fail it'll give me until april to revise for the resits. :(

Ah well please all wish me luck as i desperatly need some sort of help. lol
Cath

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck! try not to worry, everything will be fine.

awww good luck. You will do great. sending you big squishy hugs.

Good luck, I'm sure that you have prepared thoroughly so this is just pre-exam nerves......I've got 3 professional diplomas in financial subjects and I know exactly what you mean, take lots of deep breaths and before you know it you'll be outta there ! Xxxx

Hi caffsean

Hell, I know what you mean. I can face anything in life...and trust me I have, but exam nerves are the most frightening!!
But that's just it, a frightened feeling. Get there, do your best, a bit of adrenaline always helps the motivation, and I'm sure you'll do fine.
Good luck :fingerscrossed:

Thank you all for the well wishes. I've done it now, it was 10am to 1pm i was there until 12.30 so fingers crossed it'll be enough i answered what i felt comfortable with (or at least what i thought i knew). I get the results on 19th December so that'll be a nice xmas prezzie! lol

Thanks again everyone it's nice to know that people care. :)
Cath.

Course we care. I hope that you get good results... I did a Diploma in Fund Administration earlier this year and had to write a paper on how to set up a hedge fund in the Cayman Islands:eek: unbelievably I passed but I wouldn't have a clue if I sat it again today!

What are you going to do after you graduate? Change of career? Sorry being nosey cos I'm contemplating one myself at 50!

Well done Cath.. I bet you have done really well... Good luck with the results hun x x x

Well done Cath, I did the same exam a few years ago. I felt sick with worry until I got in there and then I got distracted by getting on with the exam lol The build up is always the worst part for me xx