Not So Easy

With EE any food thats free on Green or Red is free on EE.

You can only have one HexA and HexB

If youre counting Syns, whatever the Syn value of the item is choose the lowest one, if its 5 on Red and 12 on Green, count it as 5 :)

extra easy is great i always do it as i dont have to weigh and meat or carbs. first off you pick your heathy extra a (only 1) and heathy extra b (only 1) then you can choose your free foods. in my food diary i have lived off extra easy for 4 weeks so lots of food ideas in there and also syns are noted. if you want me to explain more then give me a shout always happy to help. xx

Thank you Starlight, you have helped me too as I have been afraid to move from red and green days, I am going to try a few EE days now. Many thanks. X

Thank you Starlight, you have helped me too as I have been afraid to move from red and green days, I am going to try a few EE days now. Many thanks. X

Good for you Donnie!
I think you should as it's just so easy and so much nicer. I have done all, so I can tell what I personally prefer.
I love having my meat, fish etc and my potatoes/rice/pasta in abundance without having to syn or use them as healthy extras.

i love EE, you can mix all foods together and it doesnt even feel like your on a diet, which means when you go out with friends you can choose most dishes off of the menu, with out juggling for the rest of the day.

yes Jazzy they are both free so eat until your heart's content! :D

Right So If I Have Bacon And Salad For Dinner And A Chicken Dinner With Potaoes For Tea With Veg Is That Fine On EE With No Syns Yet Used.

yeah no syns at all. make sure you trim the fat from the bacon and make sure there is no skin on the chicken :)

So If I Have Had A Bacon Salad For Dinner Is It OK For Me To Have A Chicken Dinner With Potatoes And Veg For Tea Without Using Any Syns

yep, theres a sticky in the forum with all the info on it too :)

Yep that's all free, providing the bacon is grilled not fried!
I'm only on week 2, lost 4lbs first week on EE :)

extra easy is great i always do it as i dont have to weigh and meat or carbs. first off you pick your heathy extra a (only 1) and heathy extra b (only 1) then you can choose your free foods. in my food diary i have lived off extra easy for 4 weeks so lots of food ideas in there and also syns are noted. if you want me to explain more then give me a shout always happy to help. xx
So If I Have Bacon Salad For Dinner Can I Have A Chicken Dinner With Potatoes And Veg For Tea And Not Have Used Any Syns On EE

Back