• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not So Easy

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
extra easy is great i always do it as i dont have to weigh and meat or carbs. first off you pick your heathy extra a (only 1) and heathy extra b (only 1) then you can choose your free foods. in my food diary i have lived off extra easy for 4 weeks so lots of food ideas in there and also syns are noted. if you want me to explain more then give me a shout always happy to help. xx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Thank you Starlight, you have helped me too as I have been afraid to move from red and green days, I am going to try a few EE days now. Many thanks. X

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
Thank you Starlight, you have helped me too as I have been afraid to move from red and green days, I am going to try a few EE days now. Many thanks. X
Good for you Donnie!
I think you should as it's just so easy and so much nicer. I have done all, so I can tell what I personally prefer.
I love having my meat, fish etc and my potatoes/rice/pasta in abundance without having to syn or use them as healthy extras.

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
S: 103.19kg C: 100.47kg G: 92.53kg BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2.7kg(2.64%)
That's right. Spuds are free on green and chicken is free on red so on EE they are both free.

i love EE, you can mix all foods together and it doesnt even feel like your on a diet, which means when you go out with friends you can choose most dishes off of the menu, with out juggling for the rest of the day.

shakey999

S: 19st12lb C: 18st11lb Loss: 1st1lb(5.4%)
yes Jazzy they are both free so eat until your heart's content! :D

shakey999

yeah no syns at all. make sure you trim the fat from the bacon and make sure there is no skin on the chicken :)

shakey999

yep, theres a sticky in the forum with all the info on it too :)

S: 16st11.0lb C: 16st11.0lb G: 12st11.0lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yep that's all free, providing the bacon is grilled not fried!
I'm only on week 2, lost 4lbs first week on EE :)

extra easy is great i always do it as i dont have to weigh and meat or carbs. first off you pick your heathy extra a (only 1) and heathy extra b (only 1) then you can choose your free foods. in my food diary i have lived off extra easy for 4 weeks so lots of food ideas in there and also syns are noted. if you want me to explain more then give me a shout always happy to help. xx
So If I Have Bacon Salad For Dinner Can I Have A Chicken Dinner With Potatoes And Veg For Tea And Not Have Used Any Syns On EE