not so hungry?

angelj

Does anyone else feel after a little bit of time following Dukan that you are losing your insane appetite/willingness to binge?

I find that my appetite calms down a lot more than when I've done other diets. When I first started, I ate an egg + 1 egg white and a pancake for breakfast. I've dwindled down to just the pancake today and I am stuffed. Also did a pretty decent upper body workout beforehand.

Just curious to see if you get full faster/are less hungry.

:eatdrink051:

Only on my fifth day of attack but yes totally agree, in a way that I never did when I attempted atkins, I have to make myself eat most of the time but then I guess I'm in ketosis which tends to make you feel like that anyway

Yeah I have the same 'problem', at times I am worried I do not eat enough because e.g. yesterday just had about 900kcal but really did not feel like eating anymore. Zakcat - it seems like we have similar stats and dates to reach our goals :))

I am glad you guys agree. I thought I was going crazy for a second - but I feel pretty good!

Yeah I have the same 'problem', at times I am worried I do not eat enough because e.g. yesterday just had about 900kcal but really did not feel like eating anymore. Zakcat - it seems like we have similar stats and dates to reach our goals :))

Cool so we do:D, you're a couple of weeks ahead of me so hoping for a weight loss like yours in two weeks time. I daren't even check the cals as mine is probably similar but as long as we are eating when we are hungry then its fine.

Really nervous about starting cruise tomorrow as it seems to stall lots of people for a bit, did you find that Aiven?

I think it stalls everyone (most of us) a little in the beginning. Initially when I started cruise I gained 2 lbs and I was freaking out. Asparagus is very helpful to "dump" water and then (after no more constipation - sorry I know thats TMI) everything went back to losing. It still works just not as fast as attack - but thats a good thing.

Cool so we do:D, you're a couple of weeks ahead of me so hoping for a weight loss like yours in two weeks time. I daren't even check the cals as mine is probably similar but as long as we are eating when we are hungry then its fine.

Really nervous about starting cruise tomorrow as it seems to stall lots of people for a bit, did you find that Aiven?

Everybody seems to lose so I bet you will do well as well :) I have managed to lose another 2.4 kg in the first week of the cruise. However the 2nd week is not so great and it seems i have lost about 1 kg, but when went on the scale today I gained like 0,5 kg. My weight day is Monday so not panicking yet but will be disappointed if it won't go down.

For me the real problem is to remember which day is PV and which is PP, some people say they live for PV days but somehow it does not seem to happen in my case lol I am just glad I am not hungry on this diet otherwise i would really struggle. I am a massive fan of salt and cutting down so drastically makes a difference. Everything tastes so horrible to me ;/ why can;t they come up with smth that tastes like salt but is not e.g. like with sweetener :)

If you are shorter than it should be even easier for you to lose and you will be ahead of me soon :) Let's keep each other motivated :)

1kg is good and its bound to go up and down a bit. I don't have any additional salt in my diet, high blood pressure! my problem is more the sugar and sweetner really isn't the same but at least its something.

Sadly for you the low salt element seems to be a real clincher for this diet doesn't it.

I think your weight loss is amazing so don't be down about it. I'm doing Monday weigh ins as well so see you over there if you're posting in the weigh in thread.

Sorry Dan - seem to have hijacked your thread somewhat :D

1kg is good and its bound to go up and down a bit. I don't have any additional salt in my diet, high blood pressure! my problem is more the sugar and sweetner really isn't the same but at least its something.

Sadly for you the low salt element seems to be a real clincher for this diet doesn't it.

I think your weight loss is amazing so don't be down about it. I'm doing Monday weigh ins as well so see you over there if you're posting in the weigh in thread.

Sorry Dan - seem to have hijacked your thread somewhat :D

Yes sorry Dan! :)

I know it's still some loss so I am not panicking yet, plus have read that at times it happens so will just keep on going regardless:) Cool see you on Monday as I am posting there as well :) But just wish I could have a drink at times (to celebrate the loss obviously :)

haha, who is dan? I think I started this thread... but thats ok!

eh, its all good. threw me there for a minute ;) I have posted a lot myself.

Lol and i have not even checked, just followed Zakcat lol

My appetite has gone too. Which is a good thing. As I'm feeling really ill and run down at the mo, usually I would be reaching for the cakes, biscuits and chocs, but im stuffed after my tuna and chicken breast Ive had today. Havent even touched my sugar free jelly for a few days. Sweet tooth is going, maybe dare I say it gone?

I sometimes find my losses bigger when I force myself to eat more. Trip to london= more awkward with diet (staying with veggie and eating packets of turkey!). Thought I'd have lost lots=about a pound. Ate tonnes of protein the week after (forced)=dropped a few pounds! Weird!

Back