NOT SO NEW NEWBIE LOL

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Good morning all you lovely people :D

What a lovely couple of weeks it has been! Well im back and for good this time, im sick of making excuses only I can change my eating habits and lose weight no1 can do it for me.. So i joined my local group last Wednesday and 2nte is weigh in eeeekkkkk! But with me being off work last week i didn’t start of 100%, i was good thurs fri n sat day but then i ended a bit badly :O but i have been 100% from Sunday and I have already txt my consultant and confessed, i know it was because i wasn’t in my normal routine and was out and about but 2nite i would be happy with a STS to be honest I am not expecting a loss, although if i did it would be fab but im now 100% and im lovin it :D I have also decided that I am going to take my weight loss over the month rather than on a week to week basis as I no that sometimes u can be disappointed if u dont lose what u expect but over a month period it will even out :D

I am going to post my food diary from Sunday onwards and will continue to do this.. i would appreciate any comments or advice and look forward to speaking to u all :D :D

xxxx

Good luck, and great idea about taking weight loss over the month

Thank u :D yeah just thought it would be better way to look at it :D

Back