Not so new to the diet but new to the site!

dreamings

Hi everyone, I thought I'd join up after coming across this site again and again when looking for propoints tips, seems like a really friendly place, and I've read some very inspirational stories.

So, a little about me: I'm 22, and you can see my weight etc on the side over there (if I did it right). Basically I started propoints in April this year, after realising that my weight had gone back to its previous highest, despite having lost a stone the year before.

It was an easy decision to make as I think I was properly ready to lose weight. So the proof is in the fact that I'm still here at the end of July, and intend to carry on.

I'm currently 2 stone 5lbs lighter, and somewhat happier, still with quite a long way to go though- would love to get to 11 stone and possibly lower if I can!

I'm on the Propoints plan at the moment, started with an allowance of 42 and currently at 37. Doing the plan on my own at home, armed with nothing but a calculator- no meetings, no website.

Anyway that's more than enough about me. Hope to speak to lots of you very soon!

I do want to stay relatively anonymous on here (due to starting teacher training in September- you know what kids can be like!), so if anyone from the support thread on another site I use does happen to recognise me please don't mention weights or anything like that as I'm probably findable on that site.

Hi Dreamings, welcome to the forums, and congratulations on the weightloss! It's really great that you've come this far all alone. It's good that you're here to share your story with us, I look forward to seeing your updates.

Back