Not so newbie :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kezzerbelle, 2 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    HELLLLO ALL:D

I am back again....Let me introduce myself. As Almost none of you will rememeber me.

My name is Kerry and i done LT last year and lost an increadable amount of weight. Just over 4 Stone!

In October I fell very ill with gallstones and pancreatitis. Consequently i stopped LT with intention of finishing once i got better. so got better, thought i could go it alone. Silly me, just went back to my old ways.

So here i am almost a year since i stopped and only 8lb short of when i first started! :eek:

Now on day 3 and loving it, no hunger and full of energy.

but i need to say this.....

I have learned a very valuable lesson. So many people said to me that losing the weight it the easy bit...keeping it off is harder. hmmmm yeah kinda true.

I know what i should have done, and i didn't and its all my own fault.

first time around Minimins played a major part in my success, and i know i couldn't do it again without the amazing support of every one on the forum.

So thats me and my very long intro....i look forward to chatting and getting to know everyone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kezzerbelle

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    OH i forgot my old tracker was still on....I leave it a while for people to view. And start a fresh one on Friday, as i have an early weigh in.

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi and welcome bk, i think i remember you.. im bk too.. although i didn't do as well as u did first time round (24lb.. needless to say, thats back too). Hopefully this will have taught us a wee lesson and we'll keep it off for good.

5. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Hi guys! Like you I've lost weight only to put it back on again, albeit slowly....let that be a lesson to us, I usually manage to lose a couple of stone quite easily, find that I look ok(ish) and then lose momentum before I lose the rest! I keep telling myself that if I got down to my goal weight that I would be so thrilled to be slim again that I'd never put it back on.......but I haven't been at my goal weight since 2004! Better luck this time eh?

6. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'd say i'm in a completely different mind frame than i was the other time(s) so i'm confident this will be it for me, somehow I didn't feel that last time.. i suppose it's easier looking back now saying.. if I had of kept going I could have lost 5stone by now etc. etc. ... lesson learnt!

7. Kezzerbelle

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Yes a very BIG, HUGE lesson learned. And i feel the same missy. I look back and think I spent all that money and put myself through hell to lose it only to put it back on again.

I know i had things going on at the time, and it was important to get my health on track. But really i knew better than to back down that bad bad road.

Ho hum oh well no time for regrets onwards and upwards.....or should that be downwards!! oh well you know what i mean :D

8. stetson

stetson Member

Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    I remember you! Welcome back! I've put on some of the weight I lost last year too....:( but I'm feeling good about about my chances of staying on the straight and narrow after this last AND FINAL attempt as I think I've learned my lesson. Good luck with your losses :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.