not such a bad week afterall

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lillie, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi everyone firstly can i say a really big THANKYOU for all your lovely posts yesterday (daisy the hug brought a tear to my eye and tracey you always know what to say)
    Today was weigh in day and ive lost another 5 lbs and for some unknown reason im feeling sooo much happier !!!
    Well ive finally made it to the 14s and altogether ive now lost 3 stone in 7 weeks so all the hard work is really worth it.
    If you are new to lipotrim then let me tell you there will be hard days when you just feel like giving up but this is an amazing site with lots of lovely people to get you through those hard times .THANKS AGAIN GUYS XXXXXXXX
    Oh for the first time today i tried a coconut flapjack well i say tried 1 hour in and ive still got half left thought it may be a nice change to all the shakes how wrong was i !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    lilli well bloody done, what a fantastic acheievment to date, you are an inspiration to everyone. Your so right that there are harder days than others, you have done so so well, keep going and you'll be lovely and slim for the summer x

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks pineapple ive still not finished the flapjack its vile!!!

5. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Your overall loss is amazing, very well done!:)

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Woohooo well done hun. I am so glad you're feling much happier and 5lb is fantastic!! 3 stone....that says it all Lillie and you're the one that has done it!! keep up the good work hun xxxx

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Well done lillie, I find they go down better with a coffee.

8. SandyKH

SandyKH Member

Congratulations Lillie :) xxxxxx

9. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    THANKYOU ALL VERY MUCHLYXXX

10. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done hun, fantastic weight loss xxx

11. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    cheryl you are amazing ive seen the photos (b4 and after) and you dont look like the same person i just hope i can do as well as you have done maintaining you are inspiration to everyone currently on lipotrim xxx

12. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done you! You are doing brilliant. What made you try the flapjacks?? Isn't that the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten!! I think sawdust would be nicer!! :)

13. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i had an desire to chew something i think i can now resist the soup is bad but they have to be the most disgusting things i have ever eaten xx still no sign of your weight i dont blame you really but the weigh ins keep me going whats your motivation?

14. Sola

Sola Full Member

Diet:
    administrator
    WoW!!!!!!!! Great achievement Lillie, you've inspired me!!!! Was feelin a bit iffy today but your weight loss is a great achievement.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.