Not such a good start for week 9!!

Cheers hun, TOTM is my lack of optimism although my scales show it could be about 3lb ish which would be great considering x

Blimey yes that would be fantastic, dont feel optimistic, just go in there head held high. You'll do grand am sure
x

I know I shouldna weigh myself at home, but my scales aint moved a bit since last Fri - I know its my own fault for binging on Sat night, but am scared for Fri,

I have been walking briskly twice a day so not been doing heavy weights or anything, oh me I so wanted to be 12 sto exact for Fri - I have 2.5lbs to lose to be that weight, god I hope the scales move soon....
x

hi pineapple,
i know you had a blip but it was days ago now!
i have found that the last 3 or 4 weeks my weight doesnt seem to move until about 2 days before weigh-in - maybe you'll get up in the morning and that 2.5 pounds will be gone - if not on your scales then on the chemists!!
i'm sure you'll do great tomorrow - got everything crossed for you!
fran

Thanks, I seen a slight movement this morning so hopefully by tomorrow I'll be smiling again! But I know I have lost more inches, which i suppose is the better thing at the end of the day eh? I so can not waut for tomorrow to come, try on my dress!!!

Glad yoy're smiling again honey, you will be fine please dont worry xxx

Back